bruno again

john robo

Quote from bruno

If you think it is me or the moderators or both at fault, why don't you try going to another Site and putting the likes of this up?

Let me and the other members know how you get on.

Somehow don't think we'll have long to wait.

where do you get or the the other moderators from, its not hard there was only 1 message there. Its YOU. i HAVE joined another site I will be using that site from now on. as stated in my previous post that i DO NOT put rumours, gossip, bad language. its started with YOU taking your power of being a mod closing removing threads thats where in my opinion where not needed to do so. how many people have left because of you. i will be one of them to put on you score chart. i wont leave till this is over. mind you as and not a little p***** who you can keep quite. so yet again you have the power go for it and see how far you get. (i hate cheep personal insults but thats all some people understand) thought the scottish clan was bad enough but you take some beating.

Most things are best left to run their course.

Outside of bad languane, or personal insults to say a members family, it only brings in viewer / more posters and many benefit.

Other than that have a 'Sluggers Corner' where one invites another to 'Come into a private discussion' part. Like Health, or Fancy Pigeons, there should be one headed 'Private debates' or the like. Also another pass word to enter it! Then no one could / or would / should be offended. If you don't wish to enter, or participate, then don't go in!

The only job then for the Mods. would be to take off any replies that are aimed at getting support whilst on the still PUBLIC topics, and  thoses that won't go, or take it into the private sector. Then they altermaticaly lose the right to reply on the public section ( where the problem may lie with those that don't want to see it, or members of their family or whatever where all and sundry can view. So basically the only right of reply would be out of sight from the general public.

I'm a advocator of free speech. I honour the brave men that fought - and die - for the priveledge of being able to do so.

And profaned comments then should be placed straight into the Priate sector for all and sundry, and any one who cares to see, to see.

If you don't wish to enter, or participate, then don't go in!

The only job then for the Mods. would be to take off any replies that are aimed at getting support whilst on the still PUBLIC topics, and  thoses that won't go, or take it into the private sector. Then they altermaticaly lose the right to reply on the public section ( where the problem may lie with those that don't want to see it, or members of their family or whatever where all and sundry can view. So basically the only right of reply would be out of sight from the general public.

Can I just zoom in on this bit Roland. Even your free-for-all has rules and a moderator seeing over some of it.

The problem here is that we have rules and moderators that some members think that they can ignore, or apply when they see fit. Not once, but as often as they like.

No one, not even children, like to be classed as Children. Especially when one has raised families etc. Any curtail is frowned upon and leads to a downward path - whether one thinks they are doing what is best for the others and hence taking and making those decision for them  and insults most peoples intelligence, and rights. Yes there are a couple of 'Rules' to be adhered to in what I propose, and that is mainly because evry so often you will get the person that can' take the heat, yet wants to dish it out, and hide behind the ethics and decorum set up by the Web site owners.  It means simplly that if you want to debate great, if it gets a bit heated... fine, but when starting to boil, the conbatants, debaters etc. are asked to take it into the 'Ring' and square it of. Of course the topice is then THROWN into the Ring of the private section. The reason hence for the mods to curtail when one blatantly won't go in and continues to spout on the public sector. Hes has forfieted any credabilty and hence loses his right to have it posted on the public section in view of all and sundry. You will be suprise how popular it would be. It would, for the right or wrong reason attract many who just wish to be able to sound off and be told back. Many a good friendship will also aspire from it. and overall the whole website would be more popular... and those 'School Teacher's' intent on  dictate just what and who can or should be allowed, either have to stand up for themselfs to be counted IN THE RING or belt up.

The holier Hooray Henry brigade can still converse with sensible posters, and many will then automatically respect the 'public Sector'.

Guest beautyhomer

As I understand it,the webmaster invited bruno and the others to be moderators.If the webmaster deems bruno to be abusing his powers surely he would remove bruno from his moderators role.As this has not happened the members of this forum must conclude that he approves of the action that bruno has taken.

If any member deems bruno to be acting unreasonably they should perhaps have a go at webby for giving him the job in the first place.

"talk to the organ grinder not the monkey" springs to mind.

I am not a fan of bruno before anyone acuses me of supporting his actions(see the lice thread),I am merely pointing out the logical way to go about things

if  the posts were going on on the site which i am a moderator the posts and the poster would be deleted

the site is for anyone thats interested

www.pigeonland.co.uk

'Relief of Mafeking' and 'thank goodness for the Cavalry' springs to mind.  :)

hey robo

scottish clan who's that?

when does the pigeon season start? because this fighting is boring cant read any posts bar someone saying the moderator has taken something off

moderators ease up a little let us use our brain to see if someone is posting rubbish

pigeonbasic posters ease up on the moderators they are trying there best maybe a bit over zealous but trying they are

welcome john, this is nothing like pb only dedicated fanciers on here mate, plus the fact i wont have nonsense on here like pb or our superb team of moderators they are quick to respond but to be honest its not needed here mate good set of lads and lassies

if they can do it maybe you should get some tips, thanks bruno.

do i need say any more  :)

ps to my friends out there see you on pigeon chat and thanks for all the help and support good luck in 2007.

i will remove myself from pb tomorrow (10th december)

hey robo

scottish clan who's that?

when does the pigeon season start? because this fighting is boring cant read any posts bar someone saying the moderator has taken something off

moderators ease up a little let us use our brain to see if someone is posting rubbish

pigeonbasic posters ease up on the moderators they are trying there best maybe a bit over zealous but trying they are

just look at the other threads and it will all become clear, Ohh sorry they been deleted  ;)

welcome john, this is nothing like pb only dedicated fanciers on here mate, plus the fact i wont have nonsense on here like pb or our superb team of moderators they are quick to respond but to be honest its not needed here mate good set of lads and lassies

i will remove myself from pb tomorrow (10th december)

Well there you go. Just having a last stir then? Going to  be a good little lad from tomorrow then?

Well there you go. Just having a last stir then? Going to  be a good little lad from tomorrow then?

(and this is from a mod)

as i said before am not going to lay down and let a little P***** like you think your mr big. you are a F****** Joke. your in the wrong on this one mate. yet again. you can call me what you like (water of a ducks back) just getting sick of reply to your post.

(and this is from a mod)

as i said before am not going to lay down and let a little P***** like you think your mr big. you are a F****** Joke. your in the wrong on this one mate. yet again. you can call me what you like (water of a ducks back) just getting sick of reply to your post.

Just made use of the language from your own post. You've been slagging off for hours. You have a right to call me what you will but I have no right of reply? Yep agree seems really fair and balanced way to look at things. Labour gain, Pigeon Chat.

You wont need to keep replying ... you are going remember ... so here's something to remember me by:

Good by, good by, its time to say good by, good by.

Nuff said.