The Board

dandydoo

I have posted this elsewhere but I think it needs a thread of its own

OK .... what is this all about, what i mean is what is the end game what do you want to happen  .....can we all just calm down and talk about this preferably with Richard and the Mods around.

We all like the Board ...agreed ?

There is an on-going dispute between fanciers in Scotland i.e. ...the minority breakaway and the SHU  .....calmer now ...but maybe the RPRA members will have the same difficulty in that they have the pain of ETS a coming

Pigeon Racing is in decline ( a fact we are losing 7% of membership per year) yet we are still having a pop at each other regarding stupid things ...and I am no better than others at times.... i will have a go when I think i need too. Most times there is no need !!!! :X :X

There is a festering sore between members in Scotland and England ( no disrespect) but we all know who and what we are talking about and indeed the issues that come forth ......To make this Board work we need to either address these issues or indeed not speak about them ....the childish niggling should also cease, lets sort this once and for all that is

what is it

who is it

what action do you want taken

what do think is the best result  

Do our ego's need to get one over and we should not react to stupid crass interventions by little boys. Pigeon folk are so generous and caring yet caught in the crap at times. We clearly have over wrought and over sensitised people ...mountains and mole hills come to mind.

So my questions are

Can we sort this in a mature adult fashion

can we agree to disagree on certain issues

If we cant say something constructive ...can we say nothing

Can the overreaction and absolute stupidity and talk of fighting and doing over folk stop ...aboput what a difference of opinion ...If you cant argue without violence and threats ...give it up... you lack ....

So lets sort it for once and for all

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL IF IT'S OPINION AND REASONS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR NORMA COULD SOMEBODY ASK-GET  THE WEBMASTER TO POST WHY HE ALWAYS DELETES THREADS ABOUT JIMMY WHITE????

LET THEM RUN THERE COURSE RICHARD AND LET EVERYBODY HEAR FROM ALL SIDES BEFORE YOU GO AND DELETE IT ;) ;)

I think dandydoo is spot on but like everthink eles it's not going to happen.

I personally would like to see jimmy white removed from the mod job.

i dont see him fit to be allowed the job.

webmaster should have known better to issue him the job knowing what problem this could course.

DO YOU THINK WHAT EVER THE MAN SAY WILL MAKE ANY OF YOU THINK ANY DIFFERENT YOU WOULD HAVE TO GO THROUGH WHAT HE HAD TO BEFOR HE DID WHAT HE DID

I KNOW I COULD NEVER DO WHAT HE DID AND I DONT KNOW HOW ANYONE COULD DEFEND SOMEONE FOR DOING THAT!!!!!

I think dandydoo is spot on but like everthink eles it's not going to happen.

I personally would like to see jimmy white removed from the mod job.

i dont see him fit to be allowed the job.

webmaster should have known better to issue him the job knowing what problem this could course.

I would like to see you and the others  who have caused trouble on this site removed and the forum would be a whole lot better

Guest WINGS 04

I would like to see you and the others  who have caused trouble on this site removed and the forum would be a whole lot better

YES MITCH LETS START WITH SEAN(THE SHEEP BAAA BAA) WHO GOES ABOUT TELLING PPL HE IS GOING TO DO THIS AND THAT TO THEM  

hi,

i would just like to say i dont know everything in this unfortunate event,but i do know this,if i have people living next door to me who are throwing sh** at me,no matter how much it was sticking i would not murder there dog.

there is no excuse and i to object to this man being a moderator.

YOU WOULD LIKE SEAN AND OTHERS REMOVED BUT A MAN WHO WAS SENT TO PRISON FOR KILLING SOMEONE ELSE'S PIGEONS YOU KEEP DEFENDING???????

MITCH I KNOW YOU ARE JIMMYS MATE BUT COME BACK IN SIX MONTHS TIME AND TELL ME YOU ARE STILL HIS MATE BECAUSE ONCE HE HAS USED YOU YOU ARE OUT BOY

hi,

i would just like to say i dont know everything in this unfortunate event,but i do know this,if i have people living next door to me who are throwing sh** at me,no matter how much it was sticking i would not murder there dog.

there is no excuse and i to object to this man being a moderator.

if the majority of the forum want the man of the job, he will step down

but it will be a loss to the forum

if the majority of the forum want the man of the job, he will step down

but it will be a loss to the forum

MITCH AS I'VE ALREADY ASKED YOU AND YOU FAILED TO ANSWER ME!!!

HOW CAN YOU DEFEND THE UNDEFENDABLE A MAN WHO WAS SENT TO PRISON FOR KILLING ANOTHER MANS PIGEONS?????