amtrack

crazy pigeon boy

at the moment amtrack as far as i know arent running pigeons anywhere as the 30 day ban! howver yes amtrack have a set price upto 4 birds which is £30 by telephone and £25 if done online! Any birds after that price increases and i wouldnt know how much the charge is thanks

AMTRAK ARE STILL PICKING UP BIRDS JUST NOW WILEY.I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET 6 PICKED UP YESTERDAY AND PHONED YESTERDAY MORNING AND GAVE THEM ALL THE DETAILS AND THE BIRDS NEVER GOT PICKED UP SO PHONED AGAIN THIS MORNING AND THEY SAID THEY WOULD DEFO BE PICKED UP TODAY!!

Guest TAMMY_1
I've been told that if your club hold an account with Amtrak you pay £25 & not £30. Anyone know if this is true?

IT IS TRUE , IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM YOU PAY £25 INSTEAD OF £30

I have an account with Amtrak. They are useless. Used the online booking system twice. The first time head office never passed the order onto the collecting depot. The seller boxed up the birds and left them for collection like he always does, only to find the birds still there when he came home.

Got an invoice for £30. Second time went ok, but got an invoice for £28.73       Blooming useless!

AMTRAK WHAT A BLOODY JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIDNT COLLECT THE BIRDS OT TUESDAY,WEDNESDAY PHONED THEM AND WAS TOLD THEY WERE TO BE PICKED UP THAT DAY,ASKED THE PERSON ON THE PHONE IF THE DRIVER HAD BOXES, REPLY WAS HE DIDNT KNOW!  WAITED UNTIL 4 OCLOCK NO AMTRAK,PHONED THEM AT 5 OCLOCK AND THE DRIVER WAS BACK AT THE DEPOT AND THE BIRDS HAD NOT BEEN PICKED UP. SPOKE TO THE PERSON IN CHARGE AGAIN, HIS ANSWER WAS, THE DRIVER WAS AN AGENCY DRIVER,THEY COULD NOT GET DRIVERS. I ASKED HIM WHY HE DIDNT CONTACT THE DRIVER WHEN HE WAS OUT COLLECTING TO MAKE SURE THEY WERE GOING TO BE COLLECTED. ANSWER HE DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH PHONES.WILL HAVE TO TAKE THEM WITH ME ON WEDNESDAY TO WORK, DIFFERENT DRIVER AND A DIFFERENT AREA,WILL KEEP MY FINGERS CROSSED. HOPE ITS ONLY OUR AREA THAQT HAS THESE PROBLEMS.

no its not just you i have had all sorts of problems! birds arriving a day late, going to wrong end of country,etc, they always say its agency drivers!

in some respect they are agency drivers all drivers are self employed and work on franchise for Am track which is why in our area the vans are unmarked white vans since they are employing more on this system the service has gone downhill if the drivers do not want to be contacted while out on delivery they simply switch their phones off :(

AMTRAK have to be one of , if not the most inept parcel service in uk history,although we need them, i think the service is a joke and have been made to look foolish by them for promising birds coming from flyers that they will be there, only to be let down by backward ppl on the other end of the fone(amtrak).they create problems for themselves and how can they boast a successful service when we all know different....paul :(

Amtrak if they made Beers they would probably make the worst one( taken from an old Carlsberg Lager Ad)

Amtrak in my experience are only interested with getting your Money if the Bird arrives at its intended destination then this is an added Bonus.

Regards   Darnaway

Ps As you might guess i,m still missing my pigeon that they picked up over a month ago from Doncaster.

WELL THE BIRDS WERE COLLECTED FROM WHERE I WORKED TODAY. DRIVER CAME AT ABOUT 10 AM. BUT ONLY ONE PROBLEM " NO BOXES " HE DIDNT HAVE ONE ,AND HE DIDNT KNOW WHERE THEY WERE GOING TO.  TO BE FAIR TO HIM HE AGREED TO TAKE MY BASKET AND RETURN IT TO ME WHEN HE IS IN MY AREA NEXT. LOOK OUT WHEN IT GETS BUSY. HOPE NO ONE ELSE HAS THE SAME PROBLEMS.

AGAIN!

bloody amtrak!

phoned them & placed an order MONDAY!

& only just picked up the pigeon from BIG BLUE!

WHO HAS KINDLY GIFTED MYSELF & WESTY & 06 HEN WHICH SHOULD BE HERE TOMORROW !

all i got from amtrak is dont know anything about it?

contact the northern office!

which i did numerous times & all they said is contact the birmingham office?

which again i did & got no sense.

but finally i just phoned each office 3 times this morning & placed the order again 3 times just to get on their nerves & make sure it was being collected!

thanks again BIG BLUE! (for your patience)

& will put a photo on tomorrow evening if amtrak deliver!