LIBERATIONS Sunday 19th August

Guest TAMMY_1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well raining at Chirnside at 1000 and Otterburn 1400, proves weather is moving south, although a lot slower than forecast. Clear road north from Otterburn for the birds?

Guest Greig the doo Drysdale
Scottish North West Fed still on delayed lib at Otterburn. Phone back after 1530pm. .. decision then

Scottish Central on the same boat sory transporter

:o :o :o Wrexham & dist fed yb race from Chepstow libbed @ 2.45 in a northwest wind  :o :o :o  .......... they need there heads testing  :o :o still lashing it down all the way home ............ i wonder how many ill have home by friday for next weeks race ??                                                                                           andy  ::)

Guest Greig the doo Drysdale

Scottish Central Fed Held over at Otterburn heard they are getting up early morning but also heard they are holding off till afternoon for the majority who work dayshift which is a bit fairer

Liverpool Amal. Bloody disgrace! We were supposed to be at Fareham, then brought back to Frome, and finally libbed at Hereford at 16.30. Pigeons homing in very  overcast conditions, just before seven. What has happenned to holdovers these days? I have heard that  we can't use OUR OWN TRANSPORTER during working week days, because the work unit is hired out! What a state of affairs.The Knowsley crowd have certainly buried the Amal now. This is not sour grapes because of losses, in fact I got 43/44 from two clubs, but to have birds arriving home  just before darkness is a disgrace to the present  Amal set-up. ARE HOLDOVERS A THING OF THE PAST? AS I PREVIOUSLY REMARKED. >:( >:(