some bad news

darkknight

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks all you all great people but here is why its so hard for me to get anythink home .. i live here i have no car and one bus a day  i live in the middle of that

So how do you get stuff to your market stall? :-/ :-/ :-/ ??)

i had 2 Jansen's once i got from red dragon lofts

but i found out after that the local club would not let me join

they said i was 0.04 miles outside the radius

so i gave them away

but i do miss them

"me" would suggest you start again with just a few more than that if you have the time to dedicate to their welfare. As some of the others have suggested a "Rabbit Hutch" type solution would be the best in the short term and cost you next to nothing. Get a few wee sprinters that would let you race up to 300 miles or so, in fact Jansens would be perfect. Remember to make sure cats and maggies and the like can't annoy them by "peering" in.

All the best.

I built two lofts from reclaimed wood from a demolition site and wood begged  from a local building site. Spent the early part of the year sometimes soaked to the skin carrying wood and sheets to build what started off as a garden shed then caught the old bug and converted it to a loft, then built another. I am no spring chick so if i can do it you can, give it a go, only  thing bought were the screw nails and felt.

i see you on other forums darknight ? i got a garden shed of ebay £50 and with some old pallets from the local farmer turned into a pigeon loft for my lad its all you need the rest would come from fanciers giveing you birds / perches / drinking bowls ect all would have been and hardly any cost.