Finalists of Mr Pigeon Basics 2008

DOVEScot

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TAMMY_1
jeez tam,thats sum photo!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D,ticked the box anyhow ,a pint you owe me ...........

after a remark like that I think it will be a pint of milk  ;D ;D ;D

I hope you voted for me ;D

Not having the technology, to place my ugly face & facet on here (I'm Bald, Blind, no teeth & one leg etc)  ;D ;D ;D I'm afraid that I'm compelled to vote for Dovescot it's  :( & I'm  :'( . But lifes cruel at times !!!!!!!!!!.

No wonder our sport is going downhill faster & faster etc, stay 8) 8) 8) &  ;D when this is the best we have to vote on. At least their was a bit of class in the female category.

PS. Maybe next year it will be a better class of participant's to vote on  ;) ;) ;) but I have my doubts  :P :P :P.

Enjoy.

Not having the technology, to place my ugly face & facet on here (I'm Bald, Blind, no teeth & one leg etc)  ;D ;D ;D I'm afraid that I'm compelled to vote for Dovescot it's  :( & I'm  :'( . But lifes cruel at times !!!!!!!!!!.

No wonder our sport is going downhill faster & faster etc, stay 8) 8) 8) &  ;D when this is the best we have to vote on. At least their was a bit of class in the female category.

PS. Maybe next year it will be a better class of participant's to vote on  ;) ;) ;) but I have my doubts  :P :P :P.

Enjoy.

Just keep drinking the embalming fluid you'll be fine ;D

Guest TAMMY_1

;D ;D ;D Gotcha !!!!!!!!!. But I don't think it will help me in my situation  :D :D :D

I'm beyond recourse, I'm afraid  ;) ;) ;)  :P :P :P

Enjoy.

aye you said it  ;D ;D

You got ime and the Fantails vote Dovecote

He will need,  ;D ;D ;D a hell of a lot more than you & your fantails etc,  ;) ;) ;) to get him 1st past the post I'm afraid. It appears ?????? to me, he is lacking a bit of class !!!!!!!! somehow somewhere.

PS. Maybe we need an eye glass etc ?????, to see if he has any eye sign, I'm  :-/  because it may be part of the problem. Time will tell !!!!!.

He will need,  ;D ;D ;D a hell of a lot more than you & your fantails etc,  ;) ;) ;) to get him 1st past the post I'm afraid. It appears ?????? to me, he is lacking a bit of class !!!!!!!! somehow somewhere.

PS. Maybe we need an eye glass etc ?????, to see if he has any eye sign, I'm  :-/  because it may be part of the problem. Time will tell !!!!!.

;D ;D ;D

Guest TAMMY_1
Well Tammy, I know Chrissy carried you through on the Mr & Ms final but no excuses for your land slide victory in this one

Well done Tammy

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Just proves what I already knew, that I am the handsomest hunk on here .  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest TAMMY_1
The finalists of Mr Pigeon basics

The winning hunk will have a choice or the following

Bed and breakfast at the Dovescot ranch

A pint and a nip next time I meet them

Or a bottle of vodka posted to their abode if not at Blackpool

Two tickets to our next charity night which is on the 2nd of Febuary "St Trinians" theme  ;D ;D ;D

you ken where to send it  ;) ;) ;D