UNIKON NEW CLUB SOFTWARE

PIGEON_MAN

out shortly,there is only 8 weeks to first race,young birds to raise and birds to train, and only having Sat plus Sun to update the clocks i feel it will be a struggle,we are being dictated to by unikon because they think well they have it so we can please ourselves when we issue the disc.Are they in for a shock not listening to the customers and what they want.if no further forward next week looks like back to mechancal the old TSB.

Alex,

I can,t see any problem with using the old software until we get the new disc,our club only used the Unikon system for the young birds last year,this was our first time so we need to allocate rings for all the members old birds,where as clubs that have used the system for some time will not have this problem.

If it doesn,t arrive by the end of this week, we will be ammending, all clocks using old software. Led to believe this new disk, enables you to put colour of birds, and works out velosities. We asked Unicon rep at Blackpool. Who said it would be out in a couple of weeks :-/

That is the problem,i was told it would be here faithfully and it is not,i know i can use last years but why should i do it twice, my time is valuable to me,colours what for?velocities these up dates are a joke,i purchased the clock to time in when i worked weekends it does that now we are being told it must do this and it must do that,fine but what for?why is the disc updates not ready for use during the winter months giving clock setters the time to do it without any need for stress.

That is the problem,i was told it would be here faithfully and it is not,i know i can use last years but why should i do it twice, my time is valuable to me,colours what for?velocities these up dates are a joke,i purchased the clock to time in when i worked weekends it does that now we are being told it must do this and it must do that,fine but what for?why is the disc updates not ready for use during the winter months giving clock setters the time to do it without any need for stress.

The more and more i hear i think i am going to spend my £280+ on a new blue T3

Overheard conversation in our Clubhouse last Thursday on this: Secy was told the software is available to download from the Unikon website.

Not party to ETS procedures yet, so cannot confirm this.

Overheard conversation in our Clubhouse last Thursday on this: Secy was told the software is available to download from the Unikon website.

Not party to ETS procedures yet, so cannot confirm this.

might be going to get it on pigeon basics to download if this is ok with webmaster,

UNIKON Manager 2008 version 1.4

•  This program replaces all current versions of UNIKON Club Software

•  This update does not delete your previous version of UNIKON Club

New features!

• Windows versions 2000, XP and Vista Supported in this release

• Calculates velocities direct from your UNIKON clocks

• Improved user interface

• Enhanced management of members with multiple Pocket Clocks

• Database of race points extended to include more continental sites

• Further Print options added

Club Manager v1.4 as ZIP file

Club Manager v1.4 as EXE file

PDF Documents

Club System Manual

Jan 2008 Newsletter

If you do not have a PDF reader you can download one here

Letters and CDs are currently being prepared and will be posted for 1st week March

SHU Members only

There have been a number of new features added to the Professional System for SHU members.

It is very important you first download and read the Step-by-step guide on how to update your clocks before you continue.

To download the guide click below

http://www.pigeon-ets.com/downloads/club2006_to_2008_guide.pdf

To download the new club manager 2008 click below

http://www.pigeon-ets.com/downloads/UNIKON_Manager.exe

To download the lastest UNIKON Profi firmware click below (only do this after you have imported all your members clocks into the new Club Manager)

http://www.pigeon-ets.com/downloads/ucuk280_legacy.exe

A CD will go out next week. If you think you may not be on our mailing list please email rebecca.guest@unikon.co.uk with your address details. Thank you.

To get the fastest support please either call 01775 717179 or email chris.dalton@unikon.co.uk

Regards

Help Desk

UNIKON TEAM

What has been the hold up? I was told by Unikon rep. at Blackpool, they would be out the following week :-/ not giving us much time to ajust all our clubs clocks in preparation for the first race :-/ Not a very good service :-/ :-/

It would be good to hear why, from the Unikon rep. on this site ;)