SNFC /RPRA

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might sound naive but could we not have an amnesty (we do for most everything else)where both organisations could sit down and discuss the problems that are outstanding with the members of the governing bodies(SHU & RPRA) in attendance chaired by an independent IHU ,NWHU or WHU. They could try to get a resolve

and let us get on with what we do best - "FLYING PIGEONS" I do not have a foot in any camp but will join one next year.

Amnesty sounds a great idea, so what happens next, does the SNRPC just shut shop :-/

not the case dougie we are open to every loft in Scotland mate.irrespective whether your a member of the shu or any other organisation

but that puts us back to square one again harry, if the rule is passed at SNFC and opened up to any other organisation and just say there is an amnesty and everything stays the same then what's the point?  :-/

but that puts us back to square one again harry, if the rule is passed at SNFC and opened up to any other organisation and just say there is an amnesty and everything stays the same then what's the point?  :-/

We can have one national without bbreaking any rules :-/

We can have one national without bbreaking any rules :-/

Yes Dovey, certainly hope we can but what I'm trying to find out is if these guys get everything they want will the SNRPC fold when all these members join/rejoin the SNFC

then amnesty is fine we will be all talking to each other again, as for change to much water under the bridge for that i think but stranger things have happened in the doo game and may happen again

then amnesty is fine we will be all talking to each other again, as for change to much water under the bridge for that i think but stranger things have happened in the doo game and may happen again

Hope so Harry, nice talkin to ya again though (ok)

Yes Dovey, certainly hope we can but what I'm trying to find out is if these guys get everything they want will the SNRPC fold when all these members join/rejoin the SNFC

You just have one governing body that will accept any registered loft in Scotland and any affiliated organisations that must obey the governing body rules with their own set of organisation sub rules  :-/

i don,t know where you get the idea( what we want,) rule 2 was the cause, we as you say right enough, was the only thing we wanted to change, and there would still be ONE NATIONAL to this day  

You just have one governing body that will accept any registered loft in Scotland and any affiliated organisations that must obey the governing body rules with their own set of organisation sub rules  :-/

That's what we will have if these guys get everything they want and the SNRPC folds :-/

i don,t know where you get the idea( what we want,) rule 2 was the cause, we as you say right enough, was the only thing we wanted to change, and there would still be ONE NATIONAL to this day  

as for folding i don,t think so its well run in good financial state and forward thinking as some of the members on here have already said , a very fresh outlook on every aspect of the pigeon racing .

as for folding i don,t think so its well run in good financial state and forward thinking as some of the members on here have already said , a very fresh outlook on every aspect of the pigeon racing .

so what you are saying harry is there's never going to be one national no matter what happens???

well not fold but merge

seems to me its forward thinking                                                

so lets look into the future if you don't merge

two watered down nationals costing a lot of money  so the sound financial footing will be gone

you know harry it makes sense

rembrant2coo

would you be willing to talk at least or will you never compromise ??

the snrpc will never fold its to well run the best you could hope for would be racing together with a joint result passing this rule would only be step no 1 it will mean nothing if the rules arent changed to allow rpra members to join why would any member want to join any club when they are treated differently from the rest and it was quite interisting to read some posts about the current snfc commitee bieng replaced by the snrpc com. whats that about not saying thats wrong just wondering why

well not fold but merge

seems to me its forward thinking                                                

so lets look into the future if you don't merge

two watered down nationals costing a lot of money  so the sound financial footing will be gone

you know harry it makes sense

rembrant2coo

would you be willing to talk at least or will you never compromise ??

Bart  when  we left you with £150,000 in the bank , three years went by and you lost close on £15,000 ayear ,in that time we start from scratch have nothing and we are not

and still don,t have any deficits, i don,t have a balance sheet for this year , but i can assure you  we are doing rather well thank you and looking forward to another great year ,  my last post tells you what i think i don,t intend to stay around