radio

anthony13

had it on everyday of the week in raceing anth when i was down milly road m8...it seemed to calm them down abit....gargo swears by is...he leaves is on all night every night threw the raceing season and breeding season...all the best m8 what ever your trying...keep up the good work and i hope they dont land in your tree this year m8,,,mark.. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

had it on everyday of the week in raceing anth when i was down milly road m8...it seemed to calm them down abit....gargo swears by is...he leaves is on all night every night threw the raceing season and breeding season...all the best m8 what ever your trying...keep up the good work and i hope they dont land in your tree this year m8,,,mark.. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

thought i might try it this year  mark and see how it goes my hens are next to the cocks and making alot of noise and cocks doint seem to be resting and for the tree i shall chop it down if it happens again  ;D

thought i might try it this year  mark and see how it goes my hens are next to the cocks and making alot of noise and cocks doint seem to be resting and for the tree i shall chop it down if it happens again  ;D

yes mate..good idea...when i think about it mine are doing the same m8...lous just told me to put it back in as i took it out a couple of weeks ago...the cocks no the hens are there cos im flying rounderbout and when i let the hens out i open the door in the middle and the cocks blast threw like greyhounds and start calling for the hens .....or is that what they sapose to do....lol... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I have a radio on during the day, when it gets turned off the birds seem to know its time to settle down for the night

the only downside is the strangers that drop in from time to time are never in a rush to go back to their own lofts, and when i take them 40 miles away to fly home, guess were i find them on my return.......I also use it to keep cats away

kev