Am I dead?

Larry Lucas

Someone PM'ed to see if I was sick, dead or run off by tiresome fighting on the site.  ;D ;D Nope, just occupied the last few months with the wife's health issues and refurbishing our other house for a new renter. Work duties heating up due to expansion of numbers of people involved -- not a lot of time. Trying to get the new loft up while there is still some time to put together a race team for the fall. May hatches are the latest I can push it with our yb race schedule. Hope you all are doing well.

Larry

Nice to know there is still life in the old dog yet. lol!  It's always nice to hear how the other half of the world, try to solve their pigeon probems.   and you are "OK" Hope you can find time to clock in now & again to the PB

Wish you all well.  across that big pond.

regards Fred.

Someone PM'ed to see if I was sick, dead or run off by tiresome fighting on the site.  ;D ;D Nope, just occupied the last few months with the wife's health issues and refurbishing our other house for a new renter. Work duties heating up due to expansion of numbers of people involved -- not a lot of time. Trying to get the new loft up while there is still some time to put together a race team for the fall. May hatches are the latest I can push it with our yb race schedule. Hope you all are doing well.

Larry

hope your wife is now well mate, as for the tiresome fighting on the site . well yeah it is still going on from time to time, i think we should all put past issures behind us now and forget the past, its a lovely little sport we got here and we should all injoy it and get together on here for some nice chats about our birds,over the past twelve months i have had two strokes and been very unwell and i been very lucky to have almost made a 100 % recovery.its made me realise how lucky i am to have my health and to even be alive to be able to still injoy my pigeons and share my live with my wife and kids,so come on guys life is such a pressures gift and should be injoyed.

mark

May Vic, wish you and your family, a complete healthy life, and sincerely thank you for your  advice throughout the years , that we have known each other, Cheers.

Larry

;Dgood luck to you and youre wife Larry . option .... wake up in the morning check the obituary column ,if youre names not in it have breakfast open the curtains and start another day .  ;D ;D ;D ;D                                               andy.

;Dgood luck to you and youre wife Larry . option .... wake up in the morning check the obituary column ,if youre names not in it have breakfast open the curtains and start another day .  ;D ;D ;D ;D                                               andy.

Well said mate! Thoroughly endorsed by Vic.