pigeons slaughtered

JM Couriers

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes this is happening far to often now they must be drugged up sychopaths to do a thing like that what is happening to people in our day and age scum of the earth only hope they catch them i dont mean the police,the lads arround the area or the welsh lads who may take a finger ortwo.i only hope that something good comes out of this in the end,say sorry to here to lad or lads this has happened to i think i know what these lads are going through

good luck

billy

Guest vining45

every one has a weakness hope you find out who done it and show them what theirs are and watch them skwerm and suffer as im sure some one will hear a whisper or two

sorry for your freind i hope they find the strenth to continue as you get kicked in the teeth

enough without something like this happening to you

You search your conscience for a reason for someone to do such a thing and you hit a brick wall, because there is no reason,there is no drug that would cause anyone to commit some of the despicable things that occur day after day,face it there is an underclass now in the UK and I for one don't know the answer,like the rest all I can do is offer sympathy

Guest numpty01

teenagers and indeed adults are far worse than when i was younger we would never do the things done today i say bring back detention centres and if anyone has been in one they will know what i mean today its all about being cowards not faceing the person  i cant se this as indicriminate killing more likely told some yob to clear off and this is reply

Guest numpty01

maybe they were disturbed who knows pjc but what i should said was killed to prove point not indicriminately by young kids or local nutteror in other words for laugh as some sick kids do these days

sorry to hear this sad news about your neighbours pigeons mike  unfortunately this is becoming common nowadays and was probably done by spineless kids with nothing better to do >:(  we,ve all seen them swaggering about outside the local shops with their chests puffed out but the truth of the matter is that they probably had to get pissed/stoned to muster up the bottle to carry out the killings of these poor pigeons,if it is local kids then no doubt they will want to impress others and word will soon get about locally who slaughtered these pigeons ;)  lets just hope its not another fancier who did this? either way they need taking somewhere quite and out of the way so they can feel some of the pain that they have caused your neighbour and his pigeons >:(  i really hope you get to find out who is responsible for this and can deal with them

Im new to pigeon racing and my heart goes out to the owner of these birds ,Being of a soft hearted nature when it comes to any kind of living thing, So to my horror i went to a pigeon fanciers loft and found a bin full of last years birds is he scum or is this an exceptable part of the sport because I find it hard to except on both scales.

I try to understand what your saying but people are calling these retards rightfully, But when i look at my birds i calnt imagine culling them as bad as they are, Especially when ther is new flyers like my self who would gladly take them ,I boxed for twelve years i could not hurt a pigeon but would gladly deal with that thieving scum

i think what wrong is we try to put this though our heads and find a reason why would someone do this well to be honest no right minded person would even think such a thing no different to what happens on bonfire night lighting dogs cats (even though i hate the beggars) horses and other animals on fire we have all seen the pictures im not that old late 20s but when i was young we might have gone put with our catapults and steel balls and killed a few woodies and crows but what young lad didn't have a catapult but what going on now with teenagers and animals in general is terrible im afraid i think a lot of it was down too a lot of ppl having lamping dogs terriers years ao if u didn't have one u knew a mate that did and had a bit of respect for animals or is it down to the parents too i know its a bit off the point of the thread and its ranting and raving

hi all barry got back from spain a couple of hours ago not a happy chap, police and the csi have been round for what good they will do,it seems like all the birds have been stabbed through the back and out through the chest, will pass on all your kind words and keep you updated.  mike

hi all barry got back from spain a couple of hours ago not a happy chap, police and the csi have been round for what good they will do,it seems like all the birds have been stabbed through the back and out through the chest, will pass on all your kind words and keep you updated.  mike

very very sad, scumbags! someone must have some info? must have taken them along time to stab each of those pigeons? hope they catch the scum that did this, people should get a punishment to suit there crime! get done what they have done to others!