Lottery Grant

Surrey Flyer

Hi,

Are there any members on this site that have knowledge of Lottery Grants.

We as a club would like to build a new club house, as we have no electrics asbestos leaking roof etc, all power is run from a petrol generator.

We have oap members as well as juniors and disabled members if this helps our cause.

Thanks

Bob

Guest THE DOO BOY

Hope your succesfull if you apply but unless you are into opera,ballet,or art you probably won't get a grant makes you wonder what makes you to be worthy of a good cause.

Guest THE DOO BOY
ive applied and won a grant for my club,took us 3 times to get it but we got it in the end.

Well done would be interesting to know how many clubs have applied and won my mates club got a grant and won and the club bought T3's for each member don't know how many times they applied for it.

Guest stevie-b

use the awards for all site down load forms fill in all u can and get u r local mp to sign as wee did and got it the mp can ask if an award is not granted and they have to tell him so i could be a simple mistake on the form but they r the right people to use

I was of the understanding that the awards for all grants,were not applicable to building works.Are there any forum members, that have had any success with an application for this purpose.??????????????????

lottery grant what a joke, i got one for our club for ets timing systyms, also a geraldy trailor. but after two weeks a member of the club, who had just joined the season before, demanded that he should be in charge, of the said trailor after constantly harassing myself to the point that i had enought, and let it go never getting the chance to use it. having done all the work to get the grant was left gutted, and left the club and i can not even get my pigeons raced now,  but best of luck i hope you are lucky. yes the grant was for the bon accord rpc aberdeen fed.

Guest Owen

Our Club was awarded 17000 odd pounds from the Big Lottery Grant. It was split up into a capital and revenue allowance. But be warned it is not as easy as you may think. They really want their pound of flesh. If you want me to give you more info, give me a pm and I'll see what I can do.

lottery grant what a joke, i got one for our club for ets timing systyms, also a geraldy trailor. but after two weeks a member of the club, who had just joined the season before, demanded that he should be in charge, of the said trailor after constantly harassing myself to the point that i had enought, and let it go never getting the chance to use it. having done all the work to get the grant was left gutted, and left the club and i can not even get my pigeons raced now,  but best of luck i hope you are lucky. yes the grant was for the bon accord rpc aberdeen fed.

Hi

You are to be commended on applying and getting the lottery grant but the items are not your property

they are the clubs

If your club decides that Mr A should operate the trailer then you have done your part in achieving the

clubs ambitions

Cheers

Homer 49

Guest Gareth Rankin
I was of the understanding that the awards for all grants,were not applicable to building works.Are there any forum members, that have had any success with an application for this purpose.??????????????????

Larkhall has just been awarded for £9000 for finishing off our club hut after already spending £17,000 on it.

Guest strapper

although i won a lottery grant for my club(which i did entirely on my own without club help) i wont be doing it again...after getting t3,s for my club ,1-2 members moaned about ..why didnt you  change it to t3,s ones...very ungrateful and i learned a valuble lesson,so next time the club can whistle for it themselves.

I won a lottery grant for the Milton HS in 2007 for £10,000 for  25 ETS systems, it was the second time of trying and wouldn't have been successful without Tammy's help. He was invaluable with his kind assistance. He demonstrated how to structure a successful  application.

Sent of for the 3rd time, for the grant, for our club, Hoping to hear from them in a week or two!!.  Some one said in the RP paper this week You may have a better chance getting a funding from your local council!!.  

Tammy on here was successful in obtaining a lottery grant for his club and he also helped members on here with their applications. Maybe if you send him a pm he will still have all the info at hand.

Yes he was succesful in getting a grant for his flying club and he has helped a few people on here with their applications,sure he would be happy to help again [sadly he is asleep at the moment,had a hard day!!]

Yes he was succesful in getting a grant for his flying club and he has helped a few people on here with their applications,sure he would be happy to help again [sadly he is asleep at the moment,had a hard day!!]

will have to get in touch as our club is about to apply