Warren Foster?

Yes and Masserella was not only a 1st class and very able flyer - fed positions often dominated, he was an absolutely great 'Stockman'.

He wasn't born wealthy etc. he was a real Rag to Ritches' man thay learnt and applied wisom in breeding.

Same as his Arabian Stallions. Like I say, some stand out because that have a naturual affinity with their' love / hobby. Born rather than taught, but so quickly understanding.

Like a wise man said 'Some see instantly what other will in a life time'. That is the key to sucess in every walk of life I believe.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) fair play mate the offer is there and im still going to enter this race, i wish you all the best for 2009 season remember this good healthy pigeons win races ;)

No worries its been a good bit of debate for a change with no falling outs lol

Yes and Masserella was not only a 1st class and very able flyer - fed positions often dominated, he was an absolutely great 'Stockman'.

He wasn't born wealthy etc. he was a real Rag to Ritches' man thay learnt and applied wisom in breeding.

Same as his Arabian Stallions. Like I say, some stand out because that have a naturual affinity with their' love / hobby. Born rather than taught, but so quickly understanding.

Like a wise man said 'Some see instantly what other will in a life time'. That is the key to sucess in every walk of life I believe.

spot on roland R.I.P  OLD LOUIS  A REAL GENT AS WELL.....

Met the man on many occasions in the past, and in my opinion, no better stock man in the country for certain and probably equal to most on the continent as well. He had a vision, based on his ability to manage and breed good stock, and acted on it. Others only attempt to follow, but rarely reach the mark.

Of course you may ask, pleasure to give them to you V,

last season Paulo Nunes won 1st prizes with 4994 birds competing, 6th prize with 4996 birds competing also other results and with our bloodlines which creditted paulo to become  1st middle distance Champion YB of all LIsbon, 6th overall Champion lisbon, this from only 2 breeders obtained from us.

also a certain fancier on this site had 1 pair from us and bred 5th club with 500 birds, from one bird bred and the pigeon was stopped to be raced this season.

other youngsters last year bred by us were put into peoples stock lofts so this year should be a good one, fanciers also destined for birds this year also , fanciers such as Mr & mrs Hitchcock and sons, Double Cottage lofts, Leighton Milthorpe, Albert Babington, Paul Stokes, Paulo Nunes, Tony Bates plus a gentleman from Ireland who shall be visiting us next month, we do not sell alot of pigeons we are not commercial in anyway.  

our liasons with other gentlemen remain confidential to their wishes.

oh happy days producing championship winners in far off distant places.  :)

As I see it bwf, chris had been totally honest with me in his reply which is a credit to him and i replyed what he asked.

so whats your problem mate ?  have you bought any pigeons from chris , how they done?  i am interested thats all.  he visited my sons home twice and is very welcome to do so again or my home, i think bwf you have the problem, does nobody have a right to ask other questions.

oh happy days :)