av fed going to try and east scot amal

jock3

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Davy Fleming

Jock this is an absolutely fantastic idea and will benefit many people in a lot of ways so hope it comes off and don't really see any reason why not was dissapopinted the last time it finished so heres hoping all goes well :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

av fed going to try and get east of scotland amal going 2010 open to all

Great idea and leave the SNFC to run the channel racing, as it should be, although you need the right people,(secys,RACE CONTROLLER etc) and correct race points for the AMAL too. My tuppence worth for what it's worth for racepoints. Leicester, Harlow, Portsmouth.

just got sent a link about it so now i know. i think it is a top class idea and wish jock all the best with trying to get it started again. i would definitely be up for it.i would like to see all races for it over 300 mile in to midlothian.

2000 maidstone i think
nearly 10 years ago, do you think you would get anywhere near the same birdage  with all the fanciers that have left the sport in the last 10 years????  birdage is way down everywhere nowadays.

nearly 10 years ago, do you think you would get anywhere near the same birdage  with all the fanciers that have left the sport in the last 10 years????  birdage is way down everywhere nowadays.

that is as good a reason as any for trying to get it going again. too many feds going down the road with half empty transporters liberating 15 mins apart. not sure about dropping inland nationals as they seem to be well supported. how about a race from the coast 2nd week in july (hardly any racing into scotland last weekend at the height of the season)

OK the birdage might be down a bit but it will still be in the thousands.the more birds coming up the road together the better.also it will be more competitive it will give our birds more of a chance in any clashes . i for one hope it succeeds .it will also be better for scottish racing it,s got to be.