sparrow hawk

BLACK W F

had the birds out all day at dinnertime mrs sparrow hawk appears knocks a bid down i scared it away bird ok  then with in an our back again knocks another down so i chased it again   caught the bird in neighbours garden  birds ok  then it comes again knocks another down  so chased it away bird ok   but boy where they jumpy guess what it strikes again

but i aint bad with a cricket bat scored a 6 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest pied 09

had a very close escape friday morning , he singled out my blue badge and was gaining on her as they flew directly at the loft. at the last second she took a dive behind my feed shed and he missed her by inches.

had the birds out all day at dinnertime mrs sparrow hawk appears knocks a bid down i scared it away bird ok  then with in an our back again knocks another down so i chased it again   caught the bird in neighbours garden  birds ok  then it comes again knocks another down  so chased it away bird ok   but boy where they jumpy guess what it strikes again

but i aint bad with a cricket bat scored a 6 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Makes me laugh and the RSPB recon its only a 20% strike rate yet it knocks 3 of yours from the sky in one day, and if it wasn't for you would have had a kill or two, :-/

all out for 1 wickett is it alan  ;D ;D ;D ;D

rab i always have that bat at the backdoor unwelcome visitors dont negotate just a crak with that and no crap   the wife rekons i could play no1 bates man for england  as it was a 6 no bother   right through the fence  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest frank dooman

rab i always have that bat at the backdoor unwelcome visitors dont negotate just a crak with that and no crap   the wife rekons i could play no1 bates man for england  as it was a 6 no bother   right through the fence  ;D ;D ;D ;D

well done big man

Guest frank dooman
BLACK W F YOU ARE SO CRUEL  BUT A STAR. WELL DONE MATE   ;D ;D ;D ;D

nothing cruel about it davy it never felt a thing he knocked it out the park ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

bummer mate, glad you didnt have any taken, my son had one of his grizzles taken by perigrine yesterday, bred by david!!! but it was back last night, blood covered, injuries not to deep, had a coat of germoline, and will be o.k.

The bit i cant believe about your attack is that you chased it!!!!  ;D ;D that would be enough to scary any living creature away the first time?  :P

Guest HEATHLOFTS

;D ;D ;D

bummer mate, glad you didnt have any taken, my son had one of his grizzles taken by perigrine yesterday, bred by david!!! but it was back last night, blood covered, injuries not to deep, had a coat of germoline, and will be o.k.

The bit i cant believe about your attack is that you chased it!!!!  ;D ;D that would be enough to scary any living creature away the first time?  :P

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

now dont be mean  ;D ;D ;D ;D

you know its not good to talk about your self like that ;D ;D ;D :P :P

Guest frank dooman

had my 1st hit of the season to-day got it off the bird and tried to make sure it didnt get another hit but no luck the bird flew for 3 hrs but hes fine could be a good learning curve for him

Guest wattle
had my 1st hit of the season to-day got it off the bird and tried to make sure it didnt get another hit but no luck the bird flew for 3 hrs but hes fine could be a good learning curve for him

all it does is scares the pigeons

Guest wattle

dont think so wattie it would have had the heed aff it if i wasnt there

o i know it would of killed the pigeon but the hawk scares the life out of the pigeon.