Showing potential

sapper756

Now that the young bird season is well under way, do you have a specific youngster that is starting to stand out from the rest of your team? ie, won a race, or first to your loft each race, or made it home on hard race days/ injured.

Just for a bit of interest folks, feel free to post pictures ;)

great post, and great to read about pigeons lol,,

for my pennith worth ;D in the past ive seen no advantage in racing yb,s to the bitter end , i  always  stopped a few after the hundred mile mark, off course being well trained , among these stopped yb,s i have often found my best ob,s ,, but its hard to stop them when their comming well, but, as i say , if stopped when comming well, these are the ones for the future,, only ny opinion,, good luck all in yb racing :)

i have a young chec cock thats been first home in first three races ..... little sod wont come in tho (family traight) .i am hoping hell be a good widow cock .. if all goes well . the two little che pied hens (not related ,both gold rings) i had taken a liking too and given nick names .one hawked and one lost 10 mile trainer after 2 races neither here now ,oh well .     andy.

Guest puresoontjen

BLUE HEN 366

she's the first back on the last three racses will not trap  :-/ she's home 6/7/8 befor any birds well so out of my 30birds shes first home (366) out of wifes 26 my (366) home out of 55 birds (366) is the first to drop in.