roland jannsenns

BANDIT

ill be racing next year but mine aint rolands mine are from my friends birds and they are winning here in london for tony and alan...i only own a couple of roland direct because i get better from my friend also they are flying well everywere they go....

i also have a few from john /alex mellor also top draw.........

Guest strapper

like any other breed with  their names in the headlines, there will be fanciers claiming their birds are  roland jannsens, becaue they are grizzles.

claiming this and that, when the unfortunate fancier buys these birds and do not win with them for one reason or another, then roland jansens get the bad press.

this is a sad state the world of pigeons is in today, but how can u tell , so the famous saying goes........buyer beware!

have to say i scower the books every week and so far have hardly seen any major winning done with them, sorry to put a downer onit,

wiley i said the same a while back have seen one or two winning with them but notin special so far on a consistent basis and haven't seen anyone live in in the wrong location winning with these i know m going to ruffle a few feathers by saying this but that just me and i could add another one or two breeds to the mix as well look at this this way look at the direct pigeons for sale even here u will be surprised  there's one big breed in which apart from one or two major wins i in England i haven't seen too many fanicers win with them on a consistent basis and for the amount of them that sold in England there should be loads  i like to see pigeons win week in week out not poppin up every now again in different locations too

o yes dont ask me to name them ill be shot  but look at pigeons that are directs being sold in mags or here recently

wiley i said the same a while back have seen one or two winning with them but notin special so far on a consistent basis and haven't seen anyone live in in the wrong location winning with these i know m going to ruffle a few feathers by saying this but that just me and i could add another one or two breeds to the mix as well look at this this way look at the direct pigeons for sale even here u will be surprised  there's one big breed in which apart from one or two major wins i in England i haven't seen too many fanicers win with them on a consistent basis and for the amount of them that sold in England there should be loads  i like to see pigeons win week in week out not poppin up every now again in different locations too

o yes dont ask me to name them ill be shot  but look at pigeons that are directs being sold in mags or here recently

agree

quote, yes dont ask me to name them ill be shot. you loaded the gun with the above sentence so you should be prepared to fire the bullet. if you have something to say spit it out.

quote, yes dont ask me to name them ill be shot. you loaded the gun with the above sentence so you should be prepared to fire the bullet. if you have something to say spit it out.

we would all be interested in your views as thats what the sites all about,never mind the bullets,its the mine field we need to watch ;)

Guest KING BILLY

if u bread 100 birds of the best money can by what percent woud be left at 3 year old ? and woud have one big races from 50 two 380mile they are to many different methods of racing and feeding that don't suit all types of birds and fancers take for instance the vandenabely my mate has won with them cost a small fortune but nothing left of the ones he has bought over the last couplel of years but when he complained he was told they don't perform in east winds so i think it has all got to do with managment the new supper fast pigeons of today and my mates loft was on this year at fed and nationl level his perfomances where nothing but amazing

i no 7 fanciars that spent good money 3 of them very big money they cant even time in now why they changed i dont no i think people just buy birds to keep up with the so called in breeds at the time  i bet they wont do it again i no 1 person spen 9 .000 pound and killed the lot after 2 seasons  gutted or wat from wat i see of them i didnt like them at all small to meduim birds built like stickbacks odd one ok but waste of money if u ask me

if u bread 100 birds of the best money can by what percent woud be left at 3 year old ? and woud have one big races from 50 two 380mile they are to many different methods of racing and feeding that don't suit all types of birds and fancers take for instance the vandenabely my mate has won with them cost a small fortune but nothing left of the ones he has bought over the last couplel of years but when he complained he was told they don't perform in east winds so i think it has all got to do with managment the new supper fast pigeons of today and my mates loft was on this year at fed and nationl level his perfomances where nothing but amazing

nicely put. you can buy the pigeons, but you cant by the man

Think i was one of the first to but from j.mellor the white bandits via roland janssen,i got 3 pairs from is very best,i raced them for 2 seasons and my results were very poor,they made me feel like a right novice,a friend bought them off me very cheap and had similar results but this year he split them all up and crossed every one of them and hes managed to win a few this year including 2nd and 3rd fed 200mls,sorry but i still dont rate them in this country,a club member raced them last year and this year hes always been a top flyer but has dropped down really bad,think hes getting rid now.its what ive seen with my results and others,dont think they will be around in the next few year,if so they will be crossed to get results.

Les

it a world famous fanicer who am i to say that his birds are over rated but results and the birds for sale section tell all allthough there was big wins with his pigeons i cant see a whole lot winning week out with them