Times and returns in your Area

budgie

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

poor returns again for derwent valley fed members fron leyland 76 mls, dont know whats going wrong, i my self sent 35, got 17 back, looks like a short season for a lot of people up here in cumbria, hawks cant be doing all this damage surely, getting behond the joke, trained hard, best of feed, stricted routine, slowly gettin pi--ed of, 76 mls years ago they could have done it with there eyes closed, something sadly wrong, it was like waiting from a 200 mls race :(.

poor returns again for derwent valley fed members fron leyland 76 mls, dont know whats going wrong, i my self sent 35, got 17 back, looks like a short season for a lot of people up here in cumbria, hawks cant be doing all this damage surely, getting behond the joke, trained hard, best of feed, stricted routine, slowly gettin pi--ed of, 76 mls years ago they could have done it with there eyes closed, something sadly wrong, it was like waiting from a 200 mls race :(.
It would supprise you what a peregrine strick can do just after birds are liberated. ;) ;)

tell us about it mate , we get it everyday up here in cumbria but theres got to be something else stopping them mate, every fed, east cumbria, west cumbria, and derwent valley fed, all had bad races today with derwent valley being the last to liberate, surely the hawks would have been fed with the other two feds going before us, no i think theres something else stopping them mate.

Have only had 19/32 from Swindon with the WNR Fed, I dont think im the only one missing a few pigeons though.  Weather looked great and i think they made right decision in holding them until 12:15 so we could have a clear run.  Anyone now what time the Rhondda Valley and South West Glamorgan birds were liberated and what the returns were like

wayne we were at swindon and liberated at 8.15.. had a very good race,, 18 from 19..

hope some more come in for you..

best of luck

ant

these are our times for the races,,

swindon on the east route,, we clocked 4 at 10.19 to have a vel of 1224,,1224,,1224,,1223,, 18 from 19 home..

salisbury on the south we clocked at 9.15 & 9.16 to have a vel of 1255..1254..  7 from 8 home

very pleased..

ant

We fly in Kilwinning HS winner was in at 09:07. You can see the Kilwinning and Ayrshire fed results as we get them at http://www.homingpigeons.co.uk/ click the "Race Results" button to take you to the page.  Ring off was full of the ususal stories about the one that was there but wouldn't come out the sky LOL ;D  A nice change from last weeks doom and gloom.

im in the clyde coast club timed in at 9;09 got them all home

Guest spin cycle
well at mo have 4 from 12 but did manage 2nd in my first race

welldone...when you posted your time i thought it was pretty good as wind was N/W . hopefully the rest will work back. i got 2nd in my club :)

Guest ROCKYandRAMBO

well done on 2nd place gooner . i was last in costessy could of been in the mix up if they trapped but thats the way it goes . had all 20 home in 25 mins so they came well as a team so have some thing to work on next week and hope that wind swings round to the east for me lol

these are our times for the races,,

swindon on the east route,, we clocked 4 at 10.19 to have a vel of 1224,,1224,,1224,,1223,, 18 from 19 home..

salisbury on the south we clocked at 9.15 & 9.16 to have a vel of 1255..1254..  7 from 8 home

very pleased..

ant

Well done Ant, down to good healthy pigeons and a lot of training!

Well done Ant, down to good healthy pigeons and a lot of training!

Phil training is essential.. these birds were on with charlie 3 weeks ago.. this has helped them a lot.. but the rubbish is soon lost,, but the chip rings are 1.10 each,,, lol,, so not cheap..

what time was the winner up with you.. we clocked at 10.19.41

ant

Phil training is essential.. these birds were on with charlie 3 weeks ago.. this has helped them a lot.. but the rubbish is soon lost,, but the chip rings are 1.10 each,,, lol,, so not cheap..

what time was the winner up with you.. we clocked at 10.19.41

ant

I wasn't here to go up the club so havn't heard anything yet.

lanark dist won at 1057 by d tervit fae kelso well done davie

Good velocity that, beating Newmains in the east,and Burnbank in the west,  especially when the doos come oot the north.Its now about feckin time we put that feckin theory to bed, dont you think.

Good velocity that, beating Newmains in the east,and Burnbank in the west,  especially when the doos come oot the north.Its now about feckin time we put that feckin theory to bed, dont you think.

his vel 1012.96 the distance is just over 50 mile

46 out of 55 pleased with for the first race sent to two clubs 77mile and 102 and a five bird in one of the club finished 2ND 2ND 3RD 5Th 6Th from 102 and 2ND in the two bird club,  and 6Th from 77mile well pleased carnt wait till next week 8) i know you should not wish your life away but i wish friday would soooon come lollol 8)

Hi Derek

Just shows the feckin theory is fact ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cheers

Homer 49