What do you think?

Guest REDFOXKRAUTHS

Jimmy  I use to argue that very same point, different heights ... was explained that Side winds meant same height... but wind would still mean some face a side head wind, whereas others would be a Side following wind.

Mind have mind homing as the Barnsley fed go up, about a 100 yards away, and can honestly say that even the young birds just come straight through, or slight curve which is natural I guess, but never ever seen one that wanted home stop for a moment.

So I don't think that makes a jot to clashing. Likewise I have never seen birds go left at the lake etc., and I was a 100 yards between two lakes, one 2 and a half miles by 2 miles, the other closed in now, and 50 yards from a Church. You know what, never mayde a jot of difference, birds go by, are release 2 miles over loking the ake and loft... lost just the same.

WESTERLEY IS THE PREVAILING WIND IN THIS COUNTRY   WHEN WE HAVE THAT WE WILL HAVE CLASHING BETWEEN NORTH/SOUTH ROAD DOO'S

THE NEXT PROBLEM COMES IF WE DONT GET OUT OF THE UK  

SIDEWAYS RACING  IE  ACROSS THE COUNTRY, IS A FAR GREATER PROBLEM ,MORE SO IN A CALM DAY ,MORE FEDS ARE NOW TRYING THIS ,DONT KNOW THE ANSWER,BUT,CONTOLLERS TALKING TO EACH OTHER IS NUMBER 1   WHAT ABOUT SOUTH ROAD SAT NORTH ROAD SUN NEXT WEEK VICE VERSA

allthough this is a difficult situation , and i know my post would be ok if it was as simple as that [which its not] and again while i agree the praivailing wind is west , there are also many saturdays where weve had east in the wind, but one thing for certain is we cant change the weather, i think the main point in scotland is the first 4 yb races [all short races where the majority of ybs are lost ,year after year] if i stand on the top of carter bar , i can see coldstream,kelso, ridsdale,and otterburn [and my eye sight is not great :)] but from these racepoints theres transporters waiting in ques to release birds , some going west , some going east some going north , and all trying to get their birds off as soon as poss [sometimes 15 mins between libs]and thats b4 were even on the subject of n and s rd [because if theres no ybs left after these races we wont need to argue about n and s racing], i can see square pegs point of veiw comes in , and would agree with it , but b4 that i think we have to get thse 4 race points for ybs sorted out first these are only 50 60 mile races so why they all have to go for a sat morn , beats me im sure something could be organized that we can have a sat race , a sun , race and even a wed race , birds to come home after 5 or even 5 30, at least each fed would be heading the one way, instead of one big clatter allover the place, but looking beyond these races , if you look at the map of all the libs in brittain on a sat morn , its looks like a kid been scribbling on a note pad, their going all directions, so no i, sgree with race controllers talking to each other as no 2 and i also agree that saturday is not the only day in the week, but i think that when feds are making their race points at their meetings , they should be in touch with other feds who are doing the same , and working with each other, instead of going to their meeting and voting , right thats the race points lads , then only to find out the worse when the races start,,,, better come off my soap box here getting carried away :) :) :), but i think youll get the jist of what im trying to say :) :) i just wonder how many ybs are lost, pentland fed , midlothian fed [why they cant get up together beats me , its the same place] the fife fed , the nw fed the w fed the east of scot fed, both lanarkshire feds and many others all at these race points on the same morning, [must be thousands lost in a few weeks , EVERY year], now off for a coffee and asprin ;D ;D ;D by the time you read it youll need the same ;D ;D  all the best anyway ;D