Another dire weekend warning

RoryTheRed

find it hard to predict givin that this web link is telling us the wrong information in the first place..... :-/

it tells us that the sun is 149+ million kilometers away then beside it it has 193 million miles in brackets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is it not fair to say that if the sun was 193m miles then in fact the sun would be 310+million kilometers away and if it was 149million kilometers away then in fact it would be only 92 million miles away......

my conclusion on this is that this link and the info on it is bull ;)

i myself dont train when the moon an sun share the sky at the same tim

Yes may ways to look at this. However will not be tossing young birds on Sat ,when this is black. Will let other prove them wrong.

Dublinflyer,can if he wants after all below is his conclusion,but its not mine.

my conclusion on this is that this link and the info on it is bull

Good luck to those whether they listen or not

If they race this weekend i fear they will need it.

Happy days

Yes may ways to look at this. However will not be tossing young birds on Sat ,when this is black. Will let other prove them wrong.

Dublinflyer,can if he wants after all below is his conclusion,but its not mine.

my conclusion on this is that this link and the info on it is bull

Good luck to those whether they listen or not

If they race this weekend i fear they will need it.

Happy days

my conclusion came from the fact that this site or link or whatever has all these charts/facts/figures.....

but when it boils down to mathematics it can't manage to get this right... i'm amazed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is where "i" get " my" conclusion :P

I won't be training the entire weekend, infact i shall wait until it returns to green. Everyone to their own 8)

Take note: the warning was predicted

Issued: 2008 Jul 14 1509 UTC

:Product: documentation at http://www.sidc.be/products/DbKalt

#--------------------------------------------------------------------#

# FAST ALERT MESSAGE from the SIDC (RWC-Belgium): High K in Dourbes  #

#--------------------------------------------------------------------#

The latest Dourbes K-index is 9

I STAND CORRECTED LADS.... WELLDONE ON YOUR PREDICTION IT WAS NOTHING SHORT OF A DISASTER IN THE IRISH SOUTH ROAD FED... LOSES OF UP TO 50%.... MUST BE SOMETHING IN IT ALRITE SO MUST SAY SORRY FOR NOT EXACTLY BELIEVING BUT HAS TO BE SOMETHING IN IT, STAND CORRECTED ;) EATTING HUMBLE PIE BUT WILL ALWAYS ADMIT "WHEN" I'M WRONG WHICH IS VERY RARE ;D >:( ;D >:(

find it hard to predict givin that this web link is telling us the wrong information in the first place..... :-/

it tells us that the sun is 149+ million kilometers away then beside it it has 193 million miles in brackets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is it not fair to say that if the sun was 193m miles then in fact the sun would be 310+million kilometers away and if it was 149million kilometers away then in fact it would be only 92 million miles away......

my conclusion on this is that this link and the info on it is bull ;)

i myself dont train when the moon an sun share the sky at the same tim

If it was we wouldn't be here... be a ice planet. Any nearer, even a few 100 miles and we would be shrivelled up...

I had  a bad race last Wednesday, which was followed by another today. two thirds missing  it seemed to be, for most at clock opening, earlier on. How do you get out of this waning game? I think the chipped rings, are interferring with their homing ability.LOL  

I think we are all too bloody soft with them. If I'm looking for 6/700 milers they better have a damn good homing instinct. 2 light from my first toss hey ho.

As for Marseille I have one that had a bash and didn't get to Palamos think he may still go yet. 690 mile.

well sent 7 to lessay got one back 6 still missing 270 miles to me and all been to fourgeres before thats 340 mile to me .The wind has been against them today but i did prepare for that.

Still its sent to test us ,its how we deal with it that makes us better or worse should all home tonight or tomorrow.