Ronnys

pjc

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CINNAMON SPUNKMEYER

THE BIRDS WITH RESPECT ARE RONNYS FAMILY AND HE HAS HAD THEM FOR MANY YEARS BEING A VERY CLOSE FRIEND OF ROLANDS, AND HAS AND WILL NOT SELL OFF THE BACK OF ROLANDS NAME...RONNYS BIRDS IN THERE OWN RIGHT ARE WINNING ALL OVER EUROPE  YOU GET TOP QUALITY BIRDS FROM RONNY AS THE GUYS WHO ALREADY HAVE THEM WILL TESTIFY..   SOME TRY 2 KNOCK THEM AND WE KNOW WHO BUT TRUST ME THEY WANTED 2 KEEP THEM A SECRET FOR THEMSELVES 2 MAKE MONEY FROM  WELL THERE FEEBLE ATTEMPTS 2 DICREDIT THE BIRDS BACKFIRED  AS THE BASKET PROVES THAT MY FAITH IN MY GOOD FRIENDS BIRDS  PROVES I WAS RIGHT....MICK

How close a friend is he to roland? and its all lead to believe this or that...well the blind leading the blind is good for this site, and one guy winning in wales i think, is not all over europe.

ice is thin in places those they walk on frozen lakes.

I started the post as Ronny had asked me for a copy of the result and after previous threads thought it would give credit to his pigeons!

I will point out i have no Ronny's here so have no interest in selling any!

Please just keep your comments to yourself and give the birds and fancier credit when credits due!

Phil

Personally i would  race a tried and tested family first like the cooremans first ,maybe just aflash in the pan the result  which yous are going on about, maybe a good fancier instead of bird . i would have to see more results of the same for  different fanciers at both sides of the table for me to go out and buy some , what would it cost to buy some of these ronnies  :) :)

ON  A PREVIOUS THREAD PEOPLE WANTED TO HEAR ABOUT SOME RESULTS OF THE RONNYS ,A GOOD RESULT WAS POSTED UP, BANDIT

yes i know , but only one of how many bred , not knocking the man , just becuase hes foriegn does not mean hes any better than us Brits , i got a pigeon of a Good Flyer in Newmains flying club and it Topped the section against 3000 birds ,  so i guess his are just as good omo :)

Guest chrisss

How close a friend is he to roland? and its all lead to believe this or that...well the blind leading the blind is good for this site, and one guy winning in wales i think, is not all over europe.

and what sort of birds have you got,maybe vdb? 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Guest chrisss

i think you used to have some did you not?

Guest chrisss

sorry to go off topic but how are you getting away with this? i am not too sure which one, but you are either a banned member[still trying to find him for a face to face] or a "serving member" with two id which one i WILL find out

THE BIRDS WITH RESPECT ARE RONNYS FAMILY AND HE HAS HAD THEM FOR MANY YEARS BEING A VERY CLOSE FRIEND OF ROLANDS, AND HAS AND WILL NOT SELL OFF THE BACK OF ROLANDS NAME...RONNYS BIRDS IN THERE OWN RIGHT ARE WINNING ALL OVER EUROPE  YOU GET TOP QUALITY BIRDS FROM RONNY AS THE GUYS WHO ALREADY HAVE THEM WILL TESTIFY..   SOME TRY 2 KNOCK THEM AND WE KNOW WHO BUT TRUST ME THEY WANTED 2 KEEP THEM A SECRET FOR THEMSELVES 2 MAKE MONEY FROM  WELL THERE FEEBLE ATTEMPTS 2 DICREDIT THE BIRDS BACKFIRED  AS THE BASKET PROVES THAT MY FAITH IN MY GOOD FRIENDS BIRDS  PROVES I WAS RIGHT....MICK

i wasent knocking just saying from what i have seen there are a lot of roland jannens in the peds simple as that

Personally i would  race a tried and tested family first like the cooremans first ,maybe just aflash in the pan the result  which yous are going on about, maybe a good fancier instead of bird . i would have to see more results of the same for  different fanciers at both sides of the table for me to go out and buy some , what would it cost to buy some of these ronnies  :) :)

good birds them winning all over  ;)

see your a distance man would they interest u

aye , anything that wins would , wether it be sprint or distance , a dont care  :) :) :)  just like every other pigeon man , why do you ask  :-/ :-/ :-/

aye , anything that wins would , wether it be sprint or distance , a dont care  :) :) :)  just like every other pigeon man , why do you ask  :-/ :-/ :-/

no was just wondering would u think they would get much distance as they are known mostly as a sprint bird

no hidden agenda  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

its like everything else its what you train them for, i personally would love to win a 500 miler at club level never mind fed or national and its something i keep trying to do but have never had any luck  :) :)

Guest chrisss

Whose Ronny pedigrees have you seen?

i thought i read somewhere that he never done peds [i think thats where a former member fell down]