thankyou jimmy white

i would like to take this opportunity to thank  my long time friend jimmy who has known me since i was a young lad and is the most honest and decent  and very honest person in our pigeon racing ferternity for breeding 4 young birds for me this year 2010 if you need help with anything about pigeons hes the one to ask i hope other people find him as good of a friend as i have all the best and thanks again jimmy for the young ones

yours in sport shalis lofts

Guest youngzimmy

JIMMY WHITE WAS IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A SHINING LIGHT IN THE WORLD OF RACING PIGEONS ONE COULD DO AN AWFUL LOT WORSE THAN  LISTEN TO HIS TIPS AND ADVICE A MAN SO WILLING TO HELP OTHERS IN THIS DWINDLING SPORT OF OURS AYE JIMMY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MATE ALL THE BEST

Since joining this site I have had lots of help from Jimmy including birds, so I would echo Seans thoughts. Basics will be losing a good friend to a lot of people on here. Good luck Jimmy whatever you decide.

pat  ;)

Guest strapper

everyone keeps on praising jimmy for his good deeds but i think he has lost it

....he soley choose to come back as a mod on this site ??) ??) ??) your a brave man jimmy ;) ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;)

Top man is Jimmy - I've never had the pleasure of meeting him (my loss) but through basics I have found him to be one of the most genuine and sincere people in and out of the pigeon game.

I avidly read and take on board anything and everything that Jimmy writes and look up to him as being a "mentor" for the entire Basics forum.

D.D.

Guest grizzler

never met or corresponded with mr white,but its guys like him who have a genuine knowledge

of this sport,and are willing to help others that forums like this need. :)

A genuine, generous and tireless worker for both the site and the sport.

Also a very good and fair Mod. One where anyone can go to, disuss in confidence and 'Off the Record' so to speak too, again in confidence.

Yes he has given me a 'Flea in the ear' etc. But has always seen both sides, (Not mine often lol) but has taken a netural view and put a way forward that was best for all concerned and the site.

Glad he's back. Like I say, should never have gone.

Guest Jargre-

If you met the man you'd know why people sing his praises, I've been let in to make the chips (Jimmy'll know) that to me meant a lot and I've had many an hour speaking over a coffee with the man, a fountain of knowledge, a heart of gold.   Diolch yn Fawr Jimmy.

Guest Freebird

Jimmy brings a lot to the site, wisdom, knowledge, experience and he has a wicked sense of humour as well. I enjoy reading his posts and he usually lightens them up with a bit of laughter. Lets not forget that ( I think ) Jimmy gets a lot from the site too so it would be a shame for him as well as our loss. Get the chin up Jimmy and get back to what you do best, for everyones sake. Welcome back mate.