NEHU 09 nw 1471 in yesterday

phil411

are u tryin to tell me summit cos if u are just spit it out ? i have asked a simple question to the kid so whats every1,s problem on here ?

Yeh I said I hope you get yours back, you said you lost some

Yeh I said I hope you get yours back, you said you lost some

yea ok mate,,i got sum young birds from a guy who was about to give the sport up i lost a couple ov them b4 racing started and b4 i got them transferred and 1471 rings a bell and i know it 1 ov his rings but the youngin has pm,d me and said blokes name but there no such name in our club or fed so this is beginning to sound a bit strange but i will see bloke tomorro at allotment  ;)

The ring number was issued to Hazelrigg HS is that your club kev43 ?

nope but hazelrigg  club not far from kev and guys swap all the time  could be some one gave rings or bred some for the guy  who kev got them from   but i can tell all on here KEV is a sound guy i have known many of his club members for many years and not one has a bad word to say about him   and the club he is in is my old club that i flew in when i lived there

thx for that alan m8 but ur na what u cant seem too ask a question on here lately wi out bein called names our club rings finished at 1460 not 1500 as i thought which they normally do on a round number nva half way thru but any way it was MY MISTAKE AND I WILL APOLOGISE ON MAIN PAGE TOO THE LAD I ASKED THE SIMPLE QUESTION TOO AND REST OV THE DIDDYWACKS WHO CALL Ppl NAMES AND INTERFERE WHERE THEY DNT BLONG CAN GO F... RIGHT OFF and if i get wrong for this then fair doo,s but it comes to summit when u cant ask a simple question wi out hung drawn and quatrered,,i asked bcos i have pigeon killed by my own members and i thought that sum1 was tryin to blame and as for REDCHEQHEN it dont belong in hazelrigg it belongs in walker who arnt even in our fed SO WE ALL CAN MAKE MISTAKES ,,,BUT ALAN THANKS AGAIN FOR THE NICE COMMENT M8  ;)

thx for that alan m8 but ur na what u cant seem too ask a question on here lately wi out bein called names our club rings finished at 1460 not 1500 as i thought which they normally do on a round number nva half way thru but any way it was MY MISTAKE AND I WILL APOLOGISE ON MAIN PAGE TOO THE LAD I ASKED THE SIMPLE QUESTION TOO AND REST OV THE DIDDYWACKS WHO CALL Ppl NAMES AND INTERFERE WHERE THEY DNT BLONG CAN GO F... RIGHT OFF and if i get wrong for this then fair doo,s but it comes to summit when u cant ask a simple question wi out hung drawn and quatrered,,i asked bcos i have pigeon killed by my own members and i thought that sum1 was tryin to blame and as for REDCHEQHEN it dont belong in hazelrigg it belongs in walker who arnt even in our fed SO WE ALL CAN MAKE MISTAKES ,,,BUT ALAN THANKS AGAIN FOR THE NICE COMMENT M8  ;)

nothing but the truth kev  and it takes a big man to apoligise even though it was a mistake with no bad intensions good on ye lad

http://www.nehu.co.uk/2009rings.pdf

NEHU List is wrong then - I took the information from there

I was trying to be helpful

where is calling somebody names tryin to b helpful ? or mayb i took it wrong but i wasnt only 1 that did no the list is not wrong but ppl do give birds away to other ppl so then it dont come bk as there and thats EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO ME  just a MISUNDERSTANDING  but like i said i have apologised to the lad and he has excepted it so let b the end ov it