Methilhaven PC Breeder Buyer Sale Now CLOSED

sapper756

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sapper756 changed the title to Methilhaven PC Breeder Buyer Sale Now CLOSED

Many thanks to all that took part in the sale; breeders, buyers, unsuccessful bidders, and organisers mark and Dougie, as well as Pigeon Basics for hosting it

Payment details:

To all buyers; please either pay by bank transfer to Methilhaven Pigeon Club Royal Bank of Scotland, sort code , account832424 number 00209840, and place your name/username as a reference. if paying by bank transfer please text me on basics or on 07376770962 so i can update who has paid thanks

Or send a cheque to: susan wiseman , Secretary 38 hollybank methil fife ky82au. 

Or give cash or cheque to markwiseman  or dougie cunningham  

mark wiseman will be at the methilhaven club rooms on monday and thursdays if anyone wants to pop in and pay by cash

Prizes/Deadlines:

All young birds bought in the sale must have their ring numbers submitted to susan wiseman to be entered into the Breeder/Buyer by 14th July 2024.

The prizes will be update soon 

Claims for 'Best Performance' must be submitted to me by 20th September 2024. (address above)

Best of luck to all

can all breeders please pass on their contact details to myself so I can pass them on to the winning bidder 

due to an error on my behalf there was a bid from quicksilver lofts that had been missed for £65 before one of the skin had bid for lots 27 and 32 there for one of skin lost the bid  I apologise for any inconvenience caused 

Methilhaven Pigeon club members would like to thank all, breeders/buyers for the sale.

There will be a Breeder/Buyer of £200 Breeder/£200 Buyer for the sale. all ring numbers to be in by the 14th July. 

Thanks once again.

Cem.

President Methil Haven Pigeon Club.