Who's staying where at Blackpool 2010

Guest lenwadebob

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and wifey are at the Rosebank Villa Hotel, 20 yards from the winter gardens back door. See you there robbie, your 20 Yards the other way ;)

We are 20 yards from the back door as well, I hope it is in the opposite direction ;D We are at the Lindan, brilliant accommodation and more important brilliant grub :)

will be staying at the Beechfeild ? not stayed there before? looked okay on website. hoping the company i am in will be far better than the accomodation .                    andy.

will be staying at the Beechfeild ? not stayed there before? looked okay on website. hoping the company i am in will be far better than the accomodation .                    andy.

same company Beechfield and the  Lawton andy , were just across the road ,mr mckay will be keeping his bus in there Parking area

why you taking your flock with you ba ba ba   ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

A Welshman and an Aberdonian arranging a night on the town  ;)

the missus is staying at..................home  ;D ;D lol

lol me misses is racing with me this coming season so got to keep here interested in the sport she's suprised me how much she gets involved with the birds. she be running the natural yb i be running the darkness ybs and oldbirds who ever gets a bird back first the looser has to do the house work for the week lol you watch now i loose everytime lol

all the best.

klaus

same company Beechfield and the  Lawton andy , were just across the road ,mr mckay will be keeping his bus in there Parking area

will see you there Harry ,make sure you leave some scotch in the optics.                   andy.