Transporter question

Hello all 

I’ve just started pigeons this year and this might sound a silly question but I only ask I’ve been told different answers from members. What is routine for your club/fed transporter in regards to feeding/drinking times in fed racing as I’ve been told they don’t feed in fed races unless held over and have been told they feed every fed race regardless 👍

Well birds dont need fed if thers no holdover if the birds go on a friday  for a sat race just waterd as you feed your own birds on the frid to suit wotever you think your birds need for that specific race national races or races marked a couple of days before the race then they will be fed and waterd accordingly to whoever transports them it's simple as that realy imo

your better training your birds to drink in the basket,i put the water on in the transporter as soon as i arrive and leave it that way it gives them all a chance to get a drink,but i cannot make the birds drink it,, the 1s that have been trained and the experienced are always the first to come forward for a drink