5G &ets

kapri 07

my racing the last 2 years has been with rubber rings (gutty,s) . i have experienced great losses since moving down here. i used to enjoy great racing at the last place ,often in the shake up for prizes .losses there too , but not as much as here. i used to race on ETS.

its not the ETS Bob .

I just was curious Andy as if the ETS ring plus the 5g network could cause interference when birds are passing the 5g stations

yes Bob , i understand . i honestly think if we look back through history ,,,,, . any major "smashes" with high birdage loss . in the 1950s radio took the blame , then 1970s television took the blame , laterly mobile phone masts and then wind power . the things we dont understand will be the items we will question .

Thers no doubt that 5G is playing a part in losses imo it's defo interfering wae the birds homing ability in some way it was 3G then 4G and the losses just keep getting worse see wot happens when the next one comes racing is going to be about over in next 10 years if it keeps going the way it is including Bops just escalating every year birds have no chance imo

i think a lot of it is knowing your birds to be able to spot if there’s a problem in the loft to be able to jusge by looking at them how far a training toss they need on that day i’m just back after. 23 year gap from racing and have noticed how soft people have got with them if there’s a slight cloud they won’t race or train ive had a few bad tosses training young birds taking them hours but i work them very hard and rain doesn’t stop my training abs since training and racing have lost 9 out of 51 stop wrapping them in cotton wool they might surprise you and i’ve had family’s of peregrines hit them three times when training so explains a couple of losses