Returning Birds

yeboah

Got youngster back 2 weeks ago from this years racing ,there has been some very good days since then but nothing working

Have found in past if they are not home in September that's it for the year

Have you had any return later ?

Even old birds ?

Got youngster back 2 weeks ago from this years racing ,there has been some very good days since then but nothing working

Even old birds ?

Had one on 17th September she'd been out over two weeks

Even old birds ?

Ive had a lot of ybs return in last 2-3 weeks Mick. I do believe these birds are learning a lot when they are out and a high percentage of them turn the corner and become decent birds.Hoping to see them perform next year with the schooling they've had.

nothing this year . i did have a blue pied cock lost as a youngster , return as a yearling beginning of March. this was back in 2009 , all 12 boxes were taken so he went in a basket in the corridor . let out for excercise , twice a day with the others , fed in that section and then back into the basket.first race was approaching and he hadnt been vaccinated . so he was jagged and locked up for 2 weeks . lost a cock at race 2 , so placed him in there . gave him 2 trainers at 35 mile . into race 3 , was congratulated at the club house by a pal who said he saw him going over at x time . i was in the kitchen making a cup of tea , and came out to find him walking in front of the loft . he was 5th club , my fault . same racepoint following week , he won it . went to his 3rd race ( was a bit off the line of flight this 1) never to be seen again . later read this was the race he was lost at as a youngster :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: if only ,,,,,.