Lanarkshire Fed

King billy 2

Plenty ways to have meetings now

Like said on other threads things can be done at club level and maybe a delegate go from there

It’s very easily dealt with Geo, the paper work for proposed members to take on a position is already in every clubs hands. If they are returned with names of people who wish to be considered for election then the member’s needs will to be met by whatever means necessary. Postal voting imo should not only be utilised this year it should be a matter of course every year.

I personally have known men not attend meetings because of the bullying tactics of others who won’t give them the opportunity to speak their mind. This should never ever be the case but it is and it goes on all the time. So for me it’s a simple case of returning the election paper work with nominees on it. Then letters sent out to all members to tick a box next to the man’s name they want to run the affairs of the federation. The members, all members,

get a say without the bully boys shouting them down at meetings.

A could put the names up of every man who will take over the floor of a meeting to spout personal grievances, Outwith the Rules but to meet their satisfaction, at every meeting held. Thankfully there are more men with experience to put them in their place and the rules carry day. But the behaviour of these types puts good men off attending meetings so give everyone the right to vote by post without undue pressure and the majority will carry, just as it should do.

Plenty ways to have meetings now

Like said on other threads things can be done at club level and maybe a delegate go from there

how can you do it at club level George when you cant have more than 6 people from two families indoors, or in lanarkshire at present no indoor visits hope we can find the answer

how can you do it at club level George when you cant have more than 6 people from two families indoors, or in lanarkshire at present no indoor visits hope we can find the answer

The programme doesn't start until April 2021 plenty of time to have an AGM when restrictions allow

No really rocket science man typical pigeon fanciers making mountains out of mole hills 😂😂

The programme doesn't start until April 2021 plenty of time to have an AGM when restrictions allow

No really rocket science man typical pigeon fanciers making mountains out of mole hills 😂😂

how is it making mountains out of molehills george just a simple question, when most agms are around the november time the sooner the agm comes the better theres a lot of people who will be standing down after all the crap and extra work they have had to put up with this year from people that talk a good job but do nothing

how is it making mountains out of molehills george just a simple question, when most agms are around the november time the sooner the agm comes the better theres a lot of people who will be standing down after all the crap and extra work they have had to put up with this year from people that talk a good job but do nothing

Think Charles in the grand scheme of things a pigeon club agm is the least of anyones worries. There will be am agm when the rules allowed it's that simple

Geo there’s more chance of the restrictions still being in place by next spring than there is of having an AGM. We might well be back tae square 1 when Christmas and New Year parties are aw celebrated. Things should be dealt with under whatever the circumstances allow when they are due to be done because not one man fae scientists tae doomen can predict when “normality†resumes.

Everything is moving backwards just now and we are a baw hair aff full lockdown again. I get emails daily at work relating to it and it’s feckin frightening !!!

Geo there’s more chance of the restrictions still being in place by next spring than there is of having an AGM. We might well be back tae square 1 when Christmas and New Year parties are aw celebrated. Things should be dealt with under whatever the circumstances allow when they are due to be done because not one man fae scientists tae doomen can predict when “normality†resumes.

Everything is moving backwards just now and we are a baw hair aff full lockdown again. I get emails daily at work relating to it and it’s feckin frightening !!!

Yeah your probably right m8.... maybe this year with the table stepping down anyone who is proposed to take a role on takes it if more than 2 for a role job share it or something

Although i canny imagine many ppl going for jobs

Yeah your probably right m8.... maybe this year with the table stepping down anyone who is proposed to take a role on takes it if more than 2 for a role job share it or something

Although i canny imagine many ppl going for jobs

Not me Geo, it’s been turned into a poisoned chalice by those in office the now. A know ye don’t agree way me on that, well I think ye don’t, but none the less the level of discontent and anger among the members the now on just about any front ye care tae look means naebody wants the jobs.

Imo the best outcome would be wee Jim taking the chair and Cammy staying on. A man who won’t take any snash and will protect the Secretary from unseemly behaviour in the man’s front garden. Jmo