Lanarkshire Fed

could be andy as long as we get some distance im not to bothered pal these are extenuating circumstances and i appreciate the fed commitee are trying there best to get us some decent racing so thanks and well done to them jim cammeron must be demented with phone calls hopefuly it will settle down after this weekend and we will get back to some kind of normality

Assuming there is only one liberation site at Ripon Ayrshire Federation announced last night that, as Ripon is unavailable this Saturday Ayrshire will be racing from Catterick.

However, Lanarkshire Federation plan to race from Ripon.

This sounds a bit contradictory.

It has been a very frustrating season especially for officials trying to organise pigeon races but the above information is very confusing.

Lanarkshire will get into Ripon on Sunday and today's race from Kelso had 💯 % returns ( must have been the Black Pudding Super I bought him last night)ðŸ‘😉✅

The initial post from Walter said Saturday. I assume Lanarkshire have now changed to Sunday. Thank you.

Robert, a lot of the sites are only allowing 1 vehicle to attend. :)

Thanks Andy a wee bit of assumption involved in your post I feel.

The initial post from Walter said Saturday. I assume Lanarkshire have now changed to Sunday. Thank you.

Thanks Andy a wee bit of assumption involved in your post I feel.

Robert, when Glasgow booked Catterick we were refused because Almond Valley had already booked. Luckily I managed to "sweet talk" since they have multiple car parks. They are very wary since racehorses are their main business and pigeon liberations are a secondary source of income. You are correct, in that I don't know the position with Ripon. :)

Robert, when Glasgow booked Catterick we were refused because Almond Valley had already booked. Luckily I managed to "sweet talk" since they have multiple car parks. They are very wary since racehorses are their main business and pigeon liberations are a secondary source of income. You are correct, in that I don't know the position with Ripon. :)

That’s interesting Andy. I was just being curious. Last time I looked it was impossible to find the location of federations from the RPRA website. Trying times.

I have just spoken to the RPRA as Angus & Dundee are due to go to Ripon on Saturday. There is a limit to the number of transporters allowed on the site. It has been confirmed to me that we are ok as are Lanarkshire and East of Scotland and 3 English organisations. I hope this clears up any confusion.

I have just spoken to the RPRA as Angus & Dundee are due to go to Ripon on Saturday. There is a limit to the number of transporters allowed on the site. It has been confirmed to me that we are ok as are Lanarkshire and East of Scotland and 3 English organisations. I hope this clears up any confusion.

Thanks for that yes it clears the confusion.