Snfc Roye

clockman

Thanks to everybody on the thread and those who have sent congratulatory texts and phone calls. George for starting and all who have read. It has been a tense few days waiting on times.

It is absolutely brilliant and I am lost for words which is not a usual failing. The pigeon is special, the others loftmates we work hard to condition but Branch (the pigeon) does this himself.

Joining the “club†as Andy says is very special indeed. Andy sought out my dad’s number during the race to inform us of his distance and it was very appreciated (as we were searching). For Andy to be 2nd National after winning the gold cup is a special season.

My dad currently can read posts on basic but not contribute to articles (we will get this sorted) but is delighted with achieving a lifetime ambition. I am so proud to say we have won this together.

Delighted for you both, a fantastic performance by a super pigeon and great fanciers.