Entire Clearance Lot 20. National Winner, Van Reet

kaybee

Lot 20. 'Heart of Midlothian' SU04ML4278

This pigeon is pure class and thats not only my opinion but also that of many others that have seen and handled him.

He only had a couple of races as a y/b. He scored as a yearling and was raced out to 240 miles. As a 2 y/old he was the winner of 1st Club, 1st West Section and in the Top 10 E.O.S. Fed 72 miles, 1st Club, 1st West Section and in Top 10 E.O.S. Fed 240 miles( 1/2 hour infront of the 2nd member in west section), and then the following week, in a wind that didn't help any, he won 1st Region, 1st Open Newbury National SNRPC 318 miles. He also won an RPRA Region Award for his performances in 2006.

He is the breeder of a bird with 2 x 1st and 83rd Open Wanstead SNRPC 325 miles. Also another that was 5th Open Midlothian Fed Leicester 240 miles. A member of Pigeon Basics scored twice with a latebred 06 from him.

As you can see not only was he class racing, he is also breeding the right birds aswell.

Bidding on this bird will be accepted on thread, PM, or by telephone up untill 10pm on Tuesday 4th November. Any bids made within 10 minutes after this time will mean the auction will continue untill such time as no bids are recieved with the 10 min period.

i put the 300 pound bid on this lot, then pm kaybee to bid 450 if it goes past 300, as i will not be online when the auction ends

maybe i have have worded my pm badly but have since tried to pm kaybee.

what i wondered is the 450 listed my bid or another buyer's? as its the same amount i was bidding to, any one no the answer

i put the 300 pound bid on this lot, then pm kaybee to bid 450 if it goes past 300, as i will not be online when the auction ends

maybe i have have worded my pm badly but have since tried to pm kaybee.

what i wondered is the 450 listed my bid or another buyer's? as its the same amount i was bidding to, any one no the answer

i think only Kenny will know the answer to that question mate ;)

hi

i would like to bid £450 on your national winner please

i have bid 300 on the topic but will increase to 450

This is the PM you sent wilkins, no mention of not being able to bid later on or not.  the PM and phone facility was more for those who wished to remain anonymous and from the PM I received from you(staight after you bid on thread) I took it that you wished to increase your offer but remain anonymous. We can revert to your offer on thread if you wish. Please let me know of your intentions.  

ok kaybee, it must be my wording

im happy with 450 to pay but that was if im not on when the auction closes

sorry keep it at 450 is i have caused problems, i never saw the point of raaising my own bid from 300 to 450 when no one had bid it was to put  a max bid on for want of a better description

thank you

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders