Good birds at a Good Price

swilcox

It's so simple just like the tv if you don't like the programme change the channel if you don't fancy the birds move to another post i am sure most fanciers can make up their own minds I would hate to see pigeonbasics turned into a forum of "Mary Whitehouses" it's all about your freedom buy or not buy

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pigeondave
It's so simple just like the tv if you don't like the programme change the channel if you don't fancy the birds move to another post i am sure most fanciers can make up their own minds I would hate to see pigeonbasics turned into a forum of "Mary Whitehouses" it's all about your freedom buy or not buy

agree with you 100% there mate.

Fine, both Fair Play and Pigeon Dave, and a few others of course I respect your views, and your entitlement to view and hold them. However I must ask that you please remember these posts of yours, because sadly - I have no doubt - you will be asked to recall them to mind.

Indeed, I daresay, quite a few times when similar threads and views are posted, especialy when lesser mortals and non names are calledto account via such as your selves.

Are these the same birds that are on Pipa at the moment the winners & Ace Pigeons.

I don't think so Al, thought these were from the Dutch loft, the PIPA one is the German loft

Ones opinion on the site is not always correct no matter what you say it's your own perception of what you do rightly or wrongly. When Bob Champion won the Grand National on Aldaniti the horse was written off as a cripple and Bob would never ride again because of cancer both proved the doubter TOTALLY wrong sometimes it's better to say nothing than foist "opinions" on others because that's what they are opinions. Stuart (don't know him) intimated some were fast others not so, whats to say there is not a National Winner in there.

Tony W i dont really know what the virus was and i draw a comparison to ybs as we also know little about that too. But what i do know is tests were done on all birds and invected pigeons were removed and they were tested again before they were allowed there freedom so the government donw a pretty thorough job.

The 1st to to 200 placed birds were sold on an Open Auction on the Internet and pigeons from that sale went to Ireland, England, Holland, Germany and Belguim. TonyW was that sale also wrong as not one single person complained about that??

What i wrote didnt actually apply to you it was aimed at the person who said these birds didnt go to the race!!!!!!!!!!

i wonder how Manny pigeon experts, had and refused the said birds if there not wanted in Holland all 200 of them for  :D25 euros is that telling us something,    even the novices of Holland have an opinion :o

Bigda they were first offered here only due to my contacts, the Dutch Fanciers wont even be aware of them until next week.

A few people are putting there angle on this and blowing it out pf proportion.

So for the last time, i heard these pigeons were going to offered for sale, Raymond who was Loft manager at the race looked at them and said they were in lovely health and condition so i posted the thread to give pb members access to a good deal.

Bigda they were first offered here only due to my contacts, the Dutch Fanciers wont even be aware of them until next week.

A few people are putting there angle on this and blowing it out pf proportion.

So for the last time, i heard these pigeons were going to offered for sale, Raymond who was Loft manager at the race looked at them and said they were in lovely health and condition so i posted the thread to give pb members access to a good deal.

i hear what your saying, but that will be first for me  if the pigeon experts of holland and about, dont know what there left hand  is  doing :o

For starters, once the birds constition is damaged, so is the birds in my belief full stop. Simple as that. Just like a cup that is brimfull you can't add anything to. Likewise, regardless if symtoms don't show any damage, it is because what is left is arguably not full or shows no signs, and appears cured. Yes may well do that.

However Samonella and Herpes Virus Paratyphus, ETC. need extra tests that are very rarelt done, or many can't. YET this are often the ones that are carried undected.

I, like you, have no idea whether ant autopsies, or certain other tests needed were carried out. Hence that is no more that 'Blind Faith' and at best conjecture on behalf of those 'Wishing and Hoping'. Yes that is their choice... as long as no one in my Fed etc. buys them.

For starters, once the birds constition is damaged, so is the birds in my belief full stop. Simple as that. Just like a cup that is brimfull you can't add anything to. Likewise, regardless if symtoms don't show any damage, it is because what is left is arguably not full or shows no signs, and appears cured. Yes may well do that.

However Samonella and Herpes Virus Paratyphus, ETC. need extra tests that are very rarelt done, or many can't. YET this are often the ones that are carried undected.

I, like you, have no idea whether ant autopsies, or certain other tests needed were carried out. Hence that is no more that 'Blind Faith' and at best conjecture on behalf of those 'Wishing and Hoping'. Yes that is their choice... as long as no one in my Fed etc. buys them.

if people in your fed got some of those birds roland, you would be none the wiser.

If people are so hellfired up  in proposing that these birds are carryuing all sorts of "maladies" why don't they buy one get it tested for our behalf THEN if positive tell us I told you so. Until then please don't keep posting negatives  as it is all supposition and what do they say about that -Suppositiont is the mother of all F---U--

...as long as no one in my Fed etc. buys them.

Isn't that a sad fact Mark... hence why hoping :o :-/ ;D ;D

Any way I off to Dereham to do a Fund - raiser and feel that I personally - yet again have exhausted my views, thoughts and fears.

So hopefully, to amke a change, I will be able to read and not bother to post on this subject any more.

If indeed these birds were a risk no vet would issue a bill of health to ship them that im certain they wouldnt put there livelyhood on the line for a few signed documents ,  if the goverment thought they were a problem they would of all been culled not given the all clear to race , and they wouldnt leave where they are now

well ive read all the post and my opinion of stuarts integrity has not changed .............and 2 answer can i guarantee there health then id say id trust the dutch vets who i believe have given them a clean bill of health and as there pigeon vets are the best ill go with that...

i could understand  all this   if you where going to buy  some  xtccock but   you  ain t going to buy  any so why dont you  just leave it  at that   and let people who want to buy   the birds  buy them   surely  if theres  anything wrong with the birds   that are bough the forum members will  be  online to let people know  

i wouldnt be expecting any problems with  them  

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders