Cotswolds Fanciers

The closest club to you will be Carterton and the Secretary when I worked there was Ray Harris phone No 01993-704841. If he cannot be contacted the club house was at the Carterton Social Football Club, another number I have is Roy Ferriman 01993-842449, Mind you it was 15 years ago. I can possibly supply other numbers from back then..

The closest club to you will be Carterton and the Secretary when I worked there was Ray Harris phone No 01993-704841. If he cannot be contacted the club house was at the Carterton Social Football Club, another number I have is Roy Ferriman 01993-842449, Mind you it was 15 years ago. I can possibly supply other numbers from back then..

Thank you Peter, Ive been engrossed in your posts, and as you were at Longborough thought you may know someone. Mind you the amount of BOP around this area now makes it a scary venture, but one can only try,

Thank you

Thank you Peter, Ive been engrossed in your posts, and as you were at Longborough thought you may know someone. Mind you the amount of BOP around this area now makes it a scary venture, but one can only try,

Thank you

Aye it was the same when I was there and enjoyed the shooting standing on top of the lofts when the birds were exercising !!. That kept the beggars down. LOL.

Thank you Andy

Am loving the forum, so much to learn, and some great banter along the way, From my outside point of view its a great sport, which hopefully will have a future, but as i mentioned earlier the increasing amounts of BOP will undoubtedly make life difficult, asides from the more obvious difficulty in convincing my wife its the way to go

Hi mate, you could always contact the RPRA at the Reddings 01452 713529 and they will give you info on any pigeon clubs that are nearest to your area, that way you will be able to get in touch with the secretaries of these clubs and be able to locate any local fanciers that are close to you. Best of luck with your new venture. :)