WALL, LUNT & GREEN SPECIAL

red1chq3

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES GREY GEM HAS WON 41 1ST PLUS 17 1ST FEDERATIONS, :-/

I have seen peds and montages with grey gem on, and it does read he has won 41 x 1sts and 17 x 1sts feds..........wot a super pigeon........ a dream pigeon!!

However, I spent a huge amount on CWLG pigeons a few years back....not direct...but from one of their friends.....the pigeons I had were useless! I was so disappointed :(

maybe I got dud ones?.....just a honest opinion........

I have seen peds and montages with grey gem on, and it does read he has won 41 x 1sts and 17 x 1sts feds..........wot a super pigeon........ a dream pigeon!!

However, I spent a huge amount on CWLG pigeons a few years back....not direct...but from one of their friends.....the pigeons I had were useless! I was so disappointed :(

:-/ its not always the birds,it can be down to the fancier my friend brought young birds from a fancier of these lines and ive got the parents in 7 races he won 6 1st 1 2nd and won the federation :)

Guest malonebros

you can also buy the birds but not the man  ;)

surely its about getting the best out of the birds you have/buy?

the boys birds have not only hammered the north west of england for the past 20yr but also won all over the u.k.

best of luck to the buyer ;)

I have the best of the WLG birds and would not have anything else. Win out of turn for me and others. That's why I bought this pair. Don't care about negative comments, when they breed the goods i will post the results.

Good luck to you. Too many knockers on here. If you want them bid if you dont keep your nose out I say. The apple never falls far from the tree and I hope you get something really good out of them this family of birds are phenominal.

Paul.

well done,top bloodlines and thats what we all need,not good looking birds,my best ever racer was so ugly i wanted to get rid of him but he just kept winning prizes.

les

and p[lease come back on when they have bred you winners to prove big mouth he chats crap yes asha that would be you!!!!!!!!

Me, i would of loved these birds, but as i have no loft, my valuation was a lot less than if i had been in a good position to take them, but was still equal to what navigator paid, good luck with them mate.

Well done Navigator. Personally i thought they were quality birds, and told red that the other day. The breeding potential in the hen in particular was interesting me i must admit. Didn't think at all that the photo's made the birds look poor, but one mans drink is another's poison i suppose. But for what its worth, as i said, i thought they good looking quality birds.

To Blue Chequer Pied and Gangster, I second your comments wholeheartedly.

Good luck to you. Too many knockers on here. If you want them bid if you dont keep your nose out I say. The apple never falls far from the tree and I hope you get something really good out of them this family of birds are phenominal.

Paul.

agree fully

I have the best of the WLG birds and would not have anything else. Win out of turn for me and others. That's why I bought this pair. Don't care about negative comments, when they breed the goods i will post the results.

:Pall the best with this pair :)

Need more Asha's on here I reckon .... Gosh every time wome one's birds / Bids got knocked it would pick up the price quadruppled lol  ;) ;D ;D ;D

Just see it now! What Asha says not worh £150 each .... I'll go £250 each lol. :P :P ;D ;D

Please PLEASE Asha, if every I put up a pair of useless Fed winners etc, please knock the spots off them for me lol.

When i 1st started i bought 4 from the lads (latebreds 2003) ALL 4 bred fed winners, the next year they gave me 1 egg, he won 1st fed 2nd fed and also won £1350 in our local gold ring race.

Like many have said you can dress a pig up in glitter, but its still a pig...........

I cannot believe that some moronic pigmme can slag such good flying off, for me these lads have taken pigeon racing to another level. I have bought birds from these lads who are the most down to earth people going, and would give you any advice needed. Straightway these birds won the club and topped the fed for me, and both best bird young and hen in my club was won by myself, bred from stock i have bought from WLG. Obvioulsy other people are winning with these birds, i went to there sale at Blackpool, 50 lots fethched around £25 grand, who needs the nationals!!!!!

Asha, why not put all your results up, sure it wont take long. If people spent as much time with there birds as they did knocking folk on the computer, they might actually do something!!!

Guest youngzimmy

JAKJAK MAYBE YOU ARE CRAP AT RACIMG PIGEONS  IF THE QUALITY IS THERE IN THE PIGEONS THEN THE PROBLEM IS IN THE FLYER CONCIDER THE SYSTEM THEY ARE USING TO RACE THERE BIRDS MAY BE A LOT DIFFERENT FROM THE SYSTEM YOU ARE  USING AND THERE MAY BE THE REASON THEY ARE WINNING  WITH THEM AND YOU ARE NOT

JSTOON are you implying that Asha A. hasn't done much good. B. Never done any good C. nothing of late. D he knows nowt about pigeons. I mean you may be doing the same as Asha... drawing a universe from one line lol :P ;D ;D

Just jesting...

P.s I flew a great Kyte once.... once only actually lol.

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders