Jump to content

buster151

Members
  • Posts

    17,425
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by buster151

  1. well done mate
  2. morning folks
  3. nice set up Paul prefer it to Killers dont tell him though :emoticon-0140-rofl: lol
  4. buster151

    Slugs

    I got some of the guttering guard stuff out the pound shop put it around vents did the trick
  5. morning folks
  6. just be proud of what he has achieved already the rest will follow in time :emoticon-0137-clapping:
  7. well done :emoticon-0137-clapping:
  8. morning all soon be Christmas only 12 weeks
  9. I agree
  10. really nice gesture well done :emoticon-0137-clapping:
  11. buster151

    Virkon S

    I followed Blackdogs advice not long ago and the difference it made in such a short time was unbelievable thank you once again for the info
  12. morning all
  13. 16 young lost none reported or back all wing stamped and phone rings on
  14. 1Pound per bird even trainers all races,plus 1 pound for clocks
  15. good luck
  16. well done a very nice gesture :emoticon-0137-clapping:
  17. good luck
  18. why have you been refused permission
  19. welcome to the site I'm sure you will enjoy it
  20. Andy with the youngsters do you find you get losses after a lock down
  21. buster151

    Wanted Pigeon Dvd'S

    have a look on ebay plenty on there
×
×
  • Create New...