Jump to content

buster151

Members
  • Posts

    17,424
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by buster151

  1. no worries though we are all in it together
  2. last Christmas I seen a letter telling the immigrants the dates and amounts they had to get for there gas and electric for one month they had 130 pounds for one and 120 for the other 250 pounds in total then normal fortnightly payments from January what do our pensioners get? 200 and that amount is for the total winter, all that aside others on benefits pensions etc have to pay there own utility bills so why can't the immigrants?
  3. (1) what time of the year would you start breeding young to fly on the natural system without them falling apart (2) when would you stop a youngster racing that was going through the moult? I have a couple a bit scruffy around the neck,some with missing tail feathers and some with half grown tail feathers thank you in advance for replies
  4. well done all :emoticon-0137-clapping:
  5. glad all is well,and well done your neighbour
  6. it is for rings can someone help with an address or email please
  7. well done all :emoticon-0137-clapping:
  8. Chris can I ask where you need a courier from/to
  9. well done and good luck for the rest of the races
  10. buster151

    Joke

    :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0137-clapping:
  11. thanks, I have sent a message to him so will wait for a reply thank you again for the help
  12. it could well be as the guy does collect rings do you have an email address for him
  13. morning all
  14. thank you, its not for me someone in USA trying to contact him,ill pass it on
  15. Does anyone have any details of Steve or know an email address for him believed to work on the rigs thank you
  16. morning folks
  17. well done
  18. morning all
  19. our mid week race cancelled due to the weather this week
  20. I lost 14 all stamped and ring numbers about 6 weeks ago off top of loft not one ever reported wish someone would
  21. hope they work back for you, I asked myself that same question I lost 14 all stamped and ring numbers not one ever reported so where do they go
  22. morning all
  23. welcome to the site enjoy it
  24. good luck with the new set up mate
×
×
  • Create New...