Jump to content

buster151

Members
  • Posts

    17,425
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by buster151

  1. I totally agree
  2. apart from the insult which is nothing to do with the question asked he hasn't even given an answer
  3. your entitled to your opinion, I'm sure if you tried you could give it without calling people fools its called choice
  4. another heart wrench feel so sorry for the birds and the owner
  5. dry and cold here
  6. morning folks, glad to see your on the mend
  7. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  8. buster151

    Corn

    I use an all rounder all year 25 kg bags 14 quid
  9. looking good
  10. well done nice to see tooshy boy improving as well
  11. update the winds are back with some rain a quick change in a short time
  12. dry n mild for a change, winds dropped now
  13. morning folks
  14. wet and very windy here now
  15. very cold and a hard frost
  16. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  17. morning folks
  18. I also have a pair of yearlings doing same, I put it down to there age, but hoping for some winners from them now ive read this they go through the feeding each other stage then he gets down
  19. feel sorry for him shame he lost playing best tennis ive ever seen him play
  20. buster151

    Fifer

    get well soon
  21. welcome to the site
  22. the winds are getting strong again here
  23. heavy rain and very strong winds through the night no snow left, sun up and cold
  24. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  25. morning all
×
×
  • Create New...