Jump to content

buster151

Members
  • Posts

    17,425
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by buster151

  1. nice bird
  2. buster151

    Pmv.

    thank you
  3. buster151

    Pmv.

    tight is the word I would use as the cost is not even pennies, don't they say to leave one needle in the bottle so as not to put the one that has been in the birds in, can I ask where you had it from
  4. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  5. very cold still got the snow, with more forecast for later
  6. morning folks
  7. R.I.P
  8. 247 back hope more follow
  9. yes and yes
  10. had more snow during night, cold
  11. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  12. morning all
  13. buster151

    Nest Boxes

    there is some on ebay
  14. 170 back now we posted same time lol change that to 175
  15. well done everyone 126 back now
  16. very nice as well, I have one almost the same as the blue pied in last pic
  17. about 6 inches of snow overnight and still falling but only light now very cold
  18. morning folks, we had about 6inches of the white stuff
  19. cant think why lol
  20. dull dark wet and cold
  21. Happy Birthday
  22. morning folks
  23. similar thing to flight radar, just bookmarked it
  24. thank you
×
×
  • Create New...