Jump to content

buster151

Members
  • Posts

    17,425
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by buster151

  1. raining and very dark n overcast
  2. Morning all
  3. thank you for all the helpful replies you have given, and yes you might be right on the removal
  4. :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0137-clapping:
  5. hello
  6. some nice ones there, cheap as well
  7. thank you for the link
  8. because he wasn't able to fly and the others were chasing him round the floor, so he was trying to fly and probably doing more damage
  9. http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQ6QUoADAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fleicester.enquira.co.uk%2Fshopping%2F&ei=Jac4UfDfE4u1PY6UgZAP&usg=AFQjCNGQ_-1GyNKdwkLC-2ErCSyTDLAfgQ&bvm=bv.43287494,d.ZWU Shepherd's Basketworks Ltd, 6 Saffron Way, Leicester ... www.brownbook.net/business/1935491/shepherds-basketworks-ltd Nov 30, 2007 – Business profile: Shepherd's Basketworks Ltd, 6 Saffron Way, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE2 6UP,United Kingdom, 0116 283 1220 - pet .
  10. I did say I was there when he bumped wing
  11. rain and cold
  12. Happy Birthday
  13. morning folks
  14. yes it is the one that bend the opposite way, he knocked his wing on the door it wasnt fully open and a lump came up on it, stopping him from flying that's why he was in crate, every time the lump went down and he was put back with others to fly out it came back up, so left him in crate yes I was there when it did it
  15. well done folks certainly looks the biz
  16. thats what I thought but hes been in a crate for about 2 months after knocking his wing
  17. cold and overcast here
  18. morning folks
  19. the one about half way up the leg that bends, thats why I described it as the knee
  20. hope they do it
  21. sorry it was meant to be a bit funny because of where I caught it, but never came over that way lol, I went into a pound shop today and perched on the top shelf in one of the aisles was a young pigeon so I caught it took it home and reported to RPRA lol
  22. buster151

    The 3 Kick Rule

    :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0140-rofl:
  23. can't believe it reported via RPRA and the owner lives a few streets away from me, whats the chances of that
  24. Just been shopping in pound world in town, a young bird was on the top shelf, managed to catch it,took it home :emoticon-0140-rofl:
  25. Thank you
×
×
  • Create New...