Jump to content

buster151

Members
  • Posts

    17,425
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by buster151

  1. :emoticon-0137-clapping:
  2. yes me as well :emoticon-0137-clapping:
  3. about 4 inches of white stuff overnight here just starting again, and very cold with it
  4. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  5. morning folks
  6. nice gesture :emoticon-0137-clapping:
  7. snowing here now
  8. buster151

    Joke

    :emoticon-0136-giggle:
  9. you aint seen em lol
  10. both of mine bury there's always have, as has been said a pain when gardening
  11. I see its took to the nest now
  12. I also agree as I was told by fanciers themselves that they dont vaccinate when birds reach 2 years old
  13. very cold but dry here
  14. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  15. morning folks
  16. buster151

    Joke

    :emoticon-0136-giggle:
  17. the same ones as usual
  18. very cold and wet again here
  19. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  20. morning all
  21. another brilliant read thank you :emoticon-0137-clapping:
  22. looking nice atb with it
×
×
  • Create New...