Jump to content

buster151

Members
  • Posts

    17,426
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by buster151

  1. Morning folks
  2. Welcome to Basics
  3. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  4. very dull and dark here but dry and a tad warmer
  5. Morning all
  6. Very nice
  7. Bright dry start here
  8. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  9. Also heard they wont cross over copper pipe either, I have slugs them all the time I use slug killer around flowers etc but not around loft a nightmare with them even found them inside dustbin I keep seed in
  10. Morning all
  11. Good offer well done
  12. Overnight rain stopped, still full cloud cover and chilly
  13. Happy Birthday
  14. Morning folks
  15. Message sent
  16. Bright dry and chilly here
  17. what is the difference between uncleaned wheat and cleaned apart from the obvious please
  18. Another bright although chilly start
  19. Morning all
  20. Well done all
  21. 19 11/16x 12 19/32
  22. Dull dark and dank here, dry and warmer than of late
  23. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  24. Morning folks
×
×
  • Create New...