Is Our Sport Run And 'full Of Dinosaurs'

Roland

Would think our members would ask there committee, to forward a letter to there patron saint the Queen, and ask can we demand our pigeons rings back from city peregrine nest please,with a £1000 pound fine, should they not comply openly.

Yeah right Roland where are the sheep when the call goes out for positions to be filled at an AGM mostly studying the floor beside their boots.Where are the sheep when someone is needed to travel up to a 200 mile round trip on a dreadful winters day to help the pigeon fancy where are the sheep then Roland maybe on the sidelines bleating.

I offered always ... nigh. Never ever refused to stand up and be counted and did all and any chores.. … till bad health curtailed I some what! But the very truthful and honest reply is 'The youngsters (Now the sheep) would and ARE doing it. They help the older ones to take their baskets into the marking station... some older gents- two have younger ones collecting them etc.

Now the fact is also now Walter, they are the very ones seeking 'Change' to their' sport, and quite right too! For they will soon be custodians pushing for change, if the dinosaurs don't completely kill of our sport. (I personally, like many others. have had great enjoyment in our hobby, so I believe the Sheep' should be attended to and helped to preserve this sport FOR THEM!) It is the old Dinosaurs preventing it! Again SHAME on them. Time that they allowed their views to be heard and put to the vote instead of cow wowed to be silent and respect others whom will soon be responsible for the very ending. time that they stood aside and let the 'Sheep' look ahead and try to safe guard the sport... their' Children!? In fact 2 of the 3 clubs I am a member off, wouldn't exist with out their help! We owe these sheep the chance to preserve their sport, like wi do and or did!

I'd wager too the younger club members were more than genuine happy for your recent success!

Edited by Roland

leave me out of it ive had enough of banging my head against a brick wall you can only help those that want to help themselves guys let them get on with it because the few people that are willing to do a bit get left with it and then get the criticism for taking it on ill just leave at that thanks