MY AUCTION NOW LIVE!!!.... GLADDO

Guest gladdo

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who and what part?if it is not about gladdo then i will say sorry and i will mean it :B :B :B :B :B :B

what you have quoted in red has nothing to do with gladdo - the poster was telling a story about someone else

you quoted this in red: it is not about gladdo

once did a deal on a pair of stockbirds gave this chap stb clock in exchange for the pair with some cash on top the cock turned out to have question mark against it so i got intouch with the nehu only to find out that it had been a flyaway nine years before it took some time to catch up with this man only when he came back to the city only to be told that he could not remember and that i did not get it off him could say more but then . so just go canny

Guest chrisss

has blackswan told you this?,if this is not about gladdo what is it doing on this thread if it is not about gladdo can a mod/admin please take it off,if it is about him then leave it on as it is relevent to this thread,i think thats fair enough don't you?

Guest gladdo

.....ok then i tell you im recieving pm s about certain birds and they will be sold straight after the auction and ill still donate to franks great cause ...there is no problems i assure you all on this ... mikey

has blackswan told you this?,if this is not about gladdo what is it doing on this thread if it is not about gladdo can a mod/admin please take it off,if it is about him then leave it on as it is relevent to this thread,i think thats fair enough don't you?

you need to get a life

Guest gladdo

please chris can you go elsewhere here as there is an auction going on ...if you dont mind chris ???? mikey ...now there is 3 hours 45 mins left ??? anyone bidding on these birds ???? mikey

Guest chrisss

you need to get a life

you need to get your facts right,

and gladdo as for going somewhere else no problem chap still like to know if you can sell  birds that are not transfered [never found out from any of you experts on this thread now did i?]

Guest gladdo

100 % you can always sell what owned .... i assure you all these birds are owned by me .... they wont be for long .//// i assure you of that ...mikey

Chris, as ive already stated and you seem either not to understand what ive said, or your not quite up to speed, than i will inform you again.

If a bird belongs to you, either by gift, purchase or any other legitamte or leagal reason then you can sell the bird on, irrespective of wether the bird is transfered to yourself or not. How on earth do you think bereavement sales and charity sales ( off old stock), can take place if it wasnt allowed!!!

you need to get your facts right,

and gladdo as for going somewhere else no problem chap still like to know if you can sell  birds that are not transfered [never found out from any of you experts on this thread now did i?]

Hope that answers the above.

Guest gladdo

ok there was 1 gift bird that will be advertised for free as it was a mistake ...thought the gifts were all gone to be honest ....must be too many stock birds hey !!!!! OK IVE RECIEVED A VERY GOOD OFFER NOT FOR ONLY 1 BIRD AND IT WILL BE ACCEPTED IF THERE IS NO BIDS IN SO GET BIDS IN ...THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE AS ILL SELL THESE BIRDS EARLY ...ALSO IM INVITING OFFER FOR ANY BIRDS YOU MAY BE INTERESTED AS ALL HAS TO GO ????? MIKEY ....HURRY UP ONLY FEW HOURS LEFT ...MIKEY

Guest gladdo

SIMON MATE THERE IS SOME PEOPLE JUST LIKE TO TRY ANNOY PEOPLE OFF HERE .... IGNORE THEM MATE BEST WAY ...OK SO THESE BIRDS ARE GOING TO GO ... I WILL BE ACCEPTING OFFERS BY PM IF INTERESTED IN ANY OF THESE BIRDS IF THERE IS NO BIDS SO HURRY AS YOUR GOING TO MISS THE BARGAIN .... MIKEY

PART M: SALES

Auction Sales

135. At all pigeon auction sales, on

completion of a sale, signed transfer forms in

the Association’s standard form shall be

furnished to the purchaser in respect of every

bird purchased by him. Such forms shall be

signed by the registered owner, or in the event

of the registered owner being deceased, by his

executors, or in the case of a partnership by all

partners or their representatives. The name

and address of the vendor shall be shown in

all auction advertisements. Any bird sold

subject to a minimum reserve price shall have

that reserve price printed in its respective lot

number details in any advertisement of the

auction. The organiser of any pigeon auction

sale for the benefit of a charity or charities

must publish an income and expenditure

account certified by the organiser to be

accurate and complete in two newspapers

devoted to the sport of racing or showing

homing pigeons and circulating nationally in

the United Kingdom.

Guest chrisss
Chris, as ive already stated and you seem either not to understand what ive said, or your not quite up to speed, than i will inform you again.

If a bird belongs to you, either by gift, purchase or any other legitamte or leagal reason then you can sell the bird on, irrespective of wether the bird is transfered to yourself or not. How on earth do you think bereavement sales and charity sales ( off old stock), can take place if it wasnt allowed!!!

oh i understand alright i buy a bird from you that you got from sombody,HOW DO I TRANSFER THAT BIRD TO ME? i do not care about gladdo's sale [JUST FOR THE RECORD RIGHT,GOOD, JOB DONE THEN?]all iam  thinking about is how do you transfer that bird if it is not in your name in the first place,if it is allowed can you please give me the rule number pertaining to this?

Guest gladdo

CHRIS I WILL GIVE ANYONE THAT BUYS A BIRD OFF MY MY FULL NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER. HOME AND MOBILE , CLUB , FED ANY DETAILS YOU WOULD LIKE .... IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WHAT SO EVER IN WHICH THERE WULD NOT BE AS THE BIRDS ARE MINE AS STATED ...CHRIS IF YOUR NOT INTERESTED INTHIS SALE WHY YOU BOTHERING AND WASTING EVERYONE ELSES TIME ??? COME ON NOW START TO GROW UP PLEASE FOR ALL ....MIKEY

Guest gladdo

auction notice : - PLEASE NOTE THAT 5 LOTS HAVE BEEN SOLD FROM MY STOCK LOFT ...ILL TELL YOU THEM AT END OF SALE ... FRANK WILL BE CONTACTED BY MYSELF AND THE BUYER TO COMFIRM THE PRICE AGREED ON 5 LOTS FROM 1 PERSON AND THE AGREED % WILL BE SENT STRAIGHT TO FRANK ON PAYMENT RECIEVED ...THANKING YOU MICHAEL KEANE ( DUBLIN , IRELAND )

OK ANY OTHER OFFERS ON THE ABOVE BOR5DS ???? ANYONE FOR THE WHITES ???? MIKEY ...REMEMBER IF THE ONE PERSON BUYS THE 2 WHITES THEY GET THE YOUNGSTER THROWN IN AS A GIFT AND IM SAYING YOU CAN SELL IT IF YOU LIKE !!!!!! MIKEY

bf TBHANK YOU BUT THE AUCTION CONTINUES AND BIRDS WILL BE SOLD ///5 BIRDS ALREADY GONE NOW ...WELL SALE AGREED ...MIKEY

... THANKS ALL THE SAME BUT BIRDS WILL BE SOLD ..... MIKEY

Guest chrisss
CHRIS I WILL GIVE ANYONE THAT BUYS A BIRD OFF MY MY FULL NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER. HOME AND MOBILE , CLUB , FED ANY DETAILS YOU WOULD LIKE .... IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WHAT SO EVER IN WHICH THERE WULD NOT BE AS THE BIRDS ARE MINE AS STATED ...CHRIS IF YOUR NOT INTERESTED INTHIS SALE WHY YOU BOTHERING AND WASTING EVERYONE ELSES TIME ??? COME ON NOW START TO GROW UP PLEASE FOR ALL ....MIKEY

gladdo this is nothing personal, what i am trying to find out is are these birds transferred to you and if not is it legal to sell them on if they are not transferred,you have never confirmed if all of the birds have been transferred to you or not,as for wasting time i do not think so just trying to find out some details about an auction on this site?,now you asked me to stay out of this auction this i have tried to do until you and you supporters jumped back in again,at the end of the day its your sale,me i would not buy a newspaper from you,i still think that the best thing you can do is stop it now and get the details sorted out and try again but thats up to you, i will bow out of this given the chance no more to be posted i think

Guest gladdo

OK IVE BEEN GIVING THE GO AHEAD TO ANNOUNCE THIS NOW I TOLD YOU THERE WERE BARGAINS HERE TO BE GOT ... IVE JUST SOLD 5 BIRDS TO COMBINE WINNING LOFTS TO J. BAMBLING AND IM SURE HE WILL HAVE LOOK OUT OF THESE BIRDS ...I TOLD YOU I WAS DOING A CLEAROUT AND I THINK J .BAMBLING ( VERY NICE CHAP SINCE IVE BEEN ON HERE ) KNOWS SOMETHING HERE ABOUT THESE BIRDS ...I REMEMBER BUYING THESE BIRDS BUT CANT REMEMBER THE EXACT SALE TO BE UP TO SCRATCH AS BEEN TO TOO MANY SALES ... THIS SHOWS YOU THESE BIRDS ARE FROM TOP LOFTS ////WE HAVE COMBINE WINNING LOFTS BUYING THESE BIRDS ...I WONT SAY WHAT BIRDS UBTILL THE END OF SALE .... I ASSURE YOU THERE IS BARGAINS HERE AND IF BIRDS DONT TURN OUT TO BE ANY GOOD YOU DONT STAND TO LOSE MUC ...IVE LOST A FORTUNE ON THESE BUT IM CLEARING OUT AND THE FAIREST WAY IS I SELL THEM ALL .. BEING AS HONEST AS I CAN BE ...OK IF YOU DONT WANT TO MISS OUT SEND VIA PM OR WHAEVER THE OFFERS ....THESE BIRDS WILL BE ALL SOLD .... ALSO MANAGED TO GET 2 YOUNGSTERS OFF THE COMBINE WINNER INCLUDED IN THE SALE OF THESE 5 BIRDS JIM BAMBLING HAS AGREED TO BUY ... THANKING YOU MICHAEL KEANE ( MIND YOUR HEAD OUR PRICES ARE LOW ) !!!!!! HURRY NOT LONG NOW .... MIKEY

Dont matter if its legal or not. Getting pigeons as a new start and selling them the next year does nothing to help new starts who are genuinely looking for help it is morally wrong.

This had a smell about it last year with attutude, now it stinks to the high heavens.

Up to those that run the site to take action

Theres always one

Rab Smith

Guest gladdo

EVERYBODY HAS WITHDRAWN THERE BIDS ....... NOW I WAS MADE OFFER FR THESE IN WHICH JIM MBAMBLING ( COMBINE WINNING LOFTS ) MUST HAVE RANG WHO SOLD THESE IN SALE AND WAS TOLD WHAT THEY WERE ...I TS ALWAYS WHEN SOMEBODY LIKE COMBINE WINNING LOFTS BUY FROM THE LIKES OFF ME PEOPLE GET INTESTED..IVE TOLD YOU THESE ARE BARGAINS AND THEY ARE UNTRIED AS I BOUGHT IN TOO MANY AND COULD NOT HANDLE THEM...ILL UPDATE WHEN OFFERS ACCEPTED MIKEY .... IVE OFFERS COMING IN AND ILL UPDATE AS BIDS ARE ACCEPTED SO GET IN EARLY TO AVOID DISSAPPOINTMENT ... THANKING YOU MICHAEL KEANE (DUBLIN IRELAND )

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders