The Dandy Dons

Guest mambo

Guest mambo

Should the dandy dons win today and also hibs, the rangers fans could while away the hours with there panini stickers placing players on other books,for a new rangers team, with the help from jabba the hutt,and the daily record crew, to show to Dave and steve, who they would love them to sign.

Should the dandy dons win today and also hibs, the rangers fans could while away the hours with there panini stickers placing players on other books,for a new rangers team, with the help from jabba the hutt,and the daily record crew, to show to Dave and steve, who they would love them to sign.

You still alive

obsessed , a bet your watching rangers aswell

Guest mambo

Well done to the dandy dons, its a funny old game some might be thinking it was planed, and celtic control the sfa,the dons played the game well caught Celtic on the hop, now we will now need to spend some money, as its now brought to the boards attention

Tadger

Well done to the dandy dons, its a funny old game some might be thinking it was planed, and celtic control the sfa,the dons played the game well caught Celtic on the hop, now we will now need to spend some money, as its now brought to the boards attention

Long it take u to think that up?the rangers are coming

Guest mambo

Long it take u to think that up?the rangers are coming

If your don't get her season money in, like good chappies, you will be coming alright. to a end. Yer club does more tapping, than a blind man stick. Lol

Nice one bet you went to see him play back in the day a good few times eh

missed a lot of it as I was in the Royal Marines, we played together in an amateur team, he was due to go for his National service, some were interested in him, so told him to get in touch once his 2 years were up, there was only a year between us age wise, so I was to go as well, but being a silly teen ager and the Korean war going on I wanted to join the Marines , as waiting to be cal;led for National service you didst know what regiment they would put you in, so joined up in the royal marines for 12 years , done my 32 weeks training, got my green beret, thought that was fine all the squad was going to 41 commando in Korea, my name and another 2 were called out ,to go on leave as we were going on HMS Sheffield out to the West Indies, reason being I was 2 Months short of my 18th Birthday and not allowed in action, mmm, was glad in the end as 41 cmdo had a bad time, there an old Bootnecks story emoticon-0136-giggle.gifemoticon-0136-giggle.gifemoticon-0136-giggle.gifemoticon-0136-giggle.gif

missed a lot of it as I was in the Royal Marines, we played together in an amateur team, he was due to go for his National service, some were interested in him, so told him to get in touch once his 2 years were up, there was only a year between us age wise, so I was to go as well, but being a silly teen ager and the Korean war going on I wanted to join the Marines , as waiting to be cal;led for National service you didst know what regiment they would put you in, so joined up in the royal marines for 12 years , done my 32 weeks training, got my green beret, thought that was fine all the squad was going to 41 commando in Korea, my name and another 2 were called out ,to go on leave as we were going on HMS Sheffield out to the West Indies, reason being I was 2 Months short of my 18th Birthday and not allowed in action, mmm, was glad in the end as 41 cmdo had a bad time, there an old Bootnecks story emoticon-0136-giggle.gifemoticon-0136-giggle.gifemoticon-0136-giggle.gifemoticon-0136-giggle.gif

Aye take my hat off to you and all service men during war times your gerneration are the ones i really respect as father brought me up to have respect for, thanks really enjoy reading that fifer you seen alot of the world too yours in sport, kenny :scotland:

If your don't get her season money in, like good chappies, you will be coming alright. to a end. Yer club does more tapping, than a blind man stick. Lol

Absolute classic banter mind you your right they done more tapping than Lionel Blair