Direct Silver Shadow

swilcox

Always an absolute pleaseure when i can offers pigeons direct from the creator of the Super Silver Shadow Van Loons Aad Van Berkel, these pigeons are winning the world over. Until recently Aad Van Berkel supplied many pigeons direct to the Family Eijerkamp and there silver shadows were in such high demand, now the man himself has stepped forwrd and told his story.

In 2008 we auctioned for the first time a team of direct Silver Shadows and the results were stunning, with the highlight being Wheatley and Armstrong 1st Open and 17th Open Midland National Flying Club winning £5000 plus Gary Summers 4 x 1st, Paul Titcomb 2 x 1st etc and many more.

H2009 De 71 Blue Pied Cock

Sire Number 19 direct from Silver Star sire of Combine winners from Dornik, Morlincort, Peronne etc, direct from the Oude Silver Shadow, Silver Boy was paired to a dtr of Silver 16. Dam De Menen 1st Rayon Moeskeren/Menen bred down from Silver Star and a dtr of Chap 1st Ace Duif of Rotterdam 1997.

Super Quality Cock at £150.

think your  pedigree is all wrong  cant see how a 03 bird can breed a  03 bird    03 1101682

think  that dont add up mate ;D ;D ;D bigda as it is

Guest Jargre-

I've bought a number of birds from Stuart and never doubt his integrity, so joking or not why don't those who have no interest in buying the bird just butt out.  No wonder why people don't post them on here when total fools like bigda try and hi-jack the sale by trying to make something out of nothing.  If you see an error point it out via p.m not try to act tough and a know it all on open forum by mocking the seller, coz trust me, you wouldn't do it to people's faces.

Guest BRYANBROCK
I've bought a number of birds from Stuart and never doubt his integrity, so joking or not why don't those who have no interest in buying the bird just butt out.  No wonder why people don't post them on here when total fools like bigda try and hi-jack the sale by trying to make something out of nothing.  If you see an error point it out via p.m not try to act tough and a know it all on open forum by mocking the seller, coz trust me, you wouldn't do it to people's faces.

i think  jagre you and bigda shoudl kiss and make up   (shrug)(shrug)(shrug)(shrug)

Guest Jargre-

i think  jagre you and bigda shoudl kiss and make up   (shrug)(shrug)(shrug)(shrug)

Pointing out a fact mate, I just offered for the bird via p.m which is legitimate interest, little man with big name is nothing but a troublemaker who comes on here when he's bored to make trouble (his words not mine).  

(puke)(puke)

Pointing out a fact mate, I just offered for the bird via p.m which is legitimate interest, little man with big name is nothing but a troublemaker who comes on here when he's bored to make trouble (his words not mine).  

(puke)(puke)[/quote

i thought you was selling now buying very strange but best of luck it looks a nice doo

Guest Jargre-

i thought you was selling now buying very strange but best of luck it looks a nice doo

nothing strange in buying a direct to compliment the ones I already have, don't you buy in now and then?   :-/

nothing strange in buying a direct to compliment the ones I already have, don't you buy in now and then?   :-/

yes i do but to quote you

I HAVE 3 SPARE CK S FOR SALE OVERSTOCKED  NO ROOM AT THE INN  NEST BOXES FULL

i do not offer for sale and then try and buy   but each to their own

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders