FREE 2007 ybs

pigeonpete

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

hi barry, yeah sure if you send me some rings will sort you out mate, out of the 26 people who said they wanted to try some, 3 people have sent me rings so far, some are fetvhing them to blackpool for me :) so all the rest of you please get your rings to me a.s.a.p, then i know what i got to do etc ;) many thanks. 8)

oi paulo, less of the old ;) you cheeky little git!! :P :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D see you all saturday, i will be there about 11 a.m, then im going to collect my badge, and hunt you all down ;D ;D

paulo will lend you my badge for an hour if ya like? then you mite pull ;D :);):D :D :D

Stranger things have happened lol

• 2 weeks later...

hi...if you have any youngsters left i have a neighbour who is 78 years old and just returned to the sport, all local fanciers are breeding him some youngsters to get a team together for his first season.

i'm sure he would be delighted to have a pair or two...let me know or send me a PM

all the best

hi...if you have any youngsters left i have a neighbour who is 78 years old and just returned to the sport, all local fanciers are breeding him some youngsters to get a team together for his first season.

i'm sure he would be delighted to have a pair or two...let me know or send me a PM

all the best

hi mate, should be able to sort out for you but thet will be probably later ones now, june time i think let me know if this is o.k for you, and if so send me some rings please, address is on this post somwhere.

regards

thanks for offer but really needed them in time for racing, thanks again

o.k mate will see what i can do, if need be i will ring a couple with my rings will have a better idea end of feb, remind me on then, and will try my best for you, as there are still some people who said they were sending rings who havent yet :-/ :D