FED DISCRIMANATE AGAINST THE DISABLED

cant beleve they went threw with it they have been to region and lost went to council lost now they have stuck 2 fingers up to the rpra and done this have the rpra no B###S at all

THE FOLLOWING MINUTE WAS PASSED AT THE FEDERATIONS MEETING 5/5/09

ALL ETS PIGEONS MUST BE RUBBERED AND RECORDED ON A WEST ESSEX FEDERATION RACE SHEET THE RUBBER TO BE TIMED INTO A CONVENTIONAL CLOCK WITHIN 1 (ONE) MINUTE OF THERE ETS TIME TO QUALIFY FOR FEDERATION POSITIONS / HONOURS  

Terry how many clubs in the Federation? How many clubs were delegated to vote in favour of it?

To me, members opposed to the ruling should do what the Fed has done to the RPRA, STICK YOUR FINGERS UP to the Fed. Ignore the ruling, as they cannot impose it for normal club or fed racing.

Guest bigda

they must have there reasons, is ets a fool proof system, or have they found a cheat for it, these electronic things could be  exploited,  and it would not surprise me if  the Asian country's  know how to clone, the ets rings :o :-/

they must have there reasons, is ets a fool proof system, or have they found a cheat for it, these electronic things could be  exploited,  and it would not surprise me if  the Asian country's  know how to clone, the ets rings :o :-/

If concerns were soley on cheating, then conventional clocks would be banned also ;) they are not fool proof :-/

my club never voted and the other ets club never voted as i was told by the rpra u cannot vote on a rule thats not in the rpra rules - according to them they will deal with it now

Well I hope they get off their rear ends and be seen to be doing something. It's because the RPRA seems to have no backbone that organisations get away with murder.

Guest bigda

If concerns were soley on cheating, then conventional clocks would be banned also ;) they are not fool proof :-/

what other reason would they have  to want rubbers on the bird, as  its the bird that they think is no at the races :-/

love it or hate ETS is here to stay ,me i dont like all the cok ups in some systems i would hate to think it could happen to some one in a national (bird not recognised) .but you cant have rules in clubs/feds that are'nt in line with union rules

The title of your thread is an absolute disgrace as well Terry and clearly incorrect. Wish some people would remember non doo persons can read some posts on here. What sort of image of our sport does your thread title portray do you think?

just take fed to region ;)

can't do this until somebody gets a bird thrown out!

Clock a fed winner in on sat, just on ets, get it thrown out by the fed and then there is a case to take to region.

The title of your thread is an absolute disgrace as well Terry and clearly incorrect. Wish some people would remember non doo persons can read some posts on here. What sort of image of our sport does your thread title portray do you think?

what are u on about if its not discrimanation im disabled my mrs has ms so we go onto ets to make things a bit more easy but we have to now use 2 clocks so why is that a disgrace