N. I. P. A.

showman

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see there's a full Committee meeting scheduled for 4th July.

Wonder what they're going to talk about !

Probably to discuss the Yb programme Paul, they'll be hoping that all the furore over the St Malo massacre has now gone and put on the shelf to be forgotten. :mad:

I think a lot of changes need to be considered not just the same same every year...look at racepoints that give bad returns every year and dont go there,have more contact with other feds to avoid clashing and think before you lib with bird behind infront and beside you....if a fed libs 60 miles further than you and the birds are going to do 60 mph no point libbing an hour after them because they will run into your lib.put less birds in the baskets and crates...do this for 2 seasons instead of 22 hens and 20 cocks put 18 hens and 14 cocks and see if the returns improve.

I think a lot of changes need to be considered not just the same same every year...look at racepoints that give bad returns every year and dont go there,have more contact with other feds to avoid clashing and think before you lib with bird behind infront and beside you....if a fed libs 60 miles further than you and the birds are going to do 60 mph no point libbing an hour after them because they will run into your lib.put less birds in the baskets and crates...do this for 2 seasons instead of 22 hens and 20 cocks put 18 hens and 14 cocks and see if the returns improve.

All good points mate that should be applied to every organization for the benefit of the pigeons its about time the pigeon game had a more professional approach if its going to survive.imo

http://niparacingpigeons.co.uk/ St Malo weather reports and investigation, also pictures. I'd like to see video evidence, pictures never tell much of a story. :(

why did they take photos of a transportor and why not take them as the birds are being libbed...I also heard it brightened up later in the day after the birds had been libbed....They made a huge mistake libbing into a sky with full cloud cover and no sun shining.