Help With Loft

Hi pigeon peeps

I'm wondering if there's help I can have, I'm based at st combs Fraserburgh and I gotten a second hand loft but a problem is there's 2 bits still at boddom near Peterhead and need a truck or van to pick them up and take it back home here also I have disability need help taking the old shed down and put up my loft. Reason why is that the old shed is rotting slowly and it's only 1 section so the loft got 2 sections which I will use for yb and ob. Any help would be appreciated

And I will basket all my doos while the loft is erecting.

Hi pigeon peeps

I'm wondering if there's help I can have, I'm based at st combs Fraserburgh and I gotten a second hand loft but a problem is there's 2 bits still at boddom near Peterhead and need a truck or van to pick them up and take it back home here also I have disability need help taking the old shed down and put up my loft. Reason why is that the old shed is rotting slowly and it's only 1 section so the loft got 2 sections which I will use for yb and ob. Any help would be appreciated

And I will basket all my doos while the loft is erecting.

This is moved from the help page

Have you no family that can help you out or local friends ,sorry for your predicament ,its hell an a relying on ither fowk.

I know but it's ok got it sorted got a bloke to get the 2 bits and my father is helping with the erection of loft hope it goes smoothly

Right got the bits now need a bit of advice if I catch all my doos and put them in a shed will they be ok until I get the old one put down and new one put up? Also do I keep the doos in new loft for a while to get them used to it before letting out?

if the loft is dry and secure,by all means put them in it,if they are old birds,u better pair them up,and try to break them on the 2nd round,if not they,ll go back to where u got them, :animatedpigeons: that way at least u,ll have young birds homing to the loft, :animatedpigeons: